Live Rugby League

Have a look at freefootball.org. They had streams for the Aust-NZ game..

It was a good game. England had some bad luck with a poor and inconsistent ref (I support Australia btw) but should make the final as they are a much better team than NZ who only fire when Benji feels like turning it on. If England had a bit more creativity near the line, they'd be a match for Australia.

As a Wests Tigers fan, it was good to see Heighington score one of his trademark tries as well as let Williams score with his trademark defence..

I had one of the best seats in the house.. Big padded thing with leg room on the 40m line. The England coaches were behind me. Andy Farrell was a few feet to the right of me with his son.

Ray French slowly climbed the stairs past me. Looks very old and frail now.

Want to go to Leeds for the final but am finding the same late night transport problems as for Warrington.

I love the radio Merseyside commentary with Ray French

("And Alan - we mustn't forget Alan, who also commentates

Indeed he does, Ray, very much so."

I suppose you could stop over and make a night of it...

A friend of mine, claims that when he was at the end of his career, played against the young Andy Farrell and Jason Robinson - I doubt Andy remembers him...

How did the interview go? Did they agree to put the commentary on the wireless?

SC

A big night tonight - England v New Zealand for a place in the final, from Hull.

Are you going up the road for it, Smokie?

Its on Astro at 0800 Thai time, I think, tomorrow morning.

And in the other code, Glasgow host Bath in the Heineken Cup, live on Astro at about 8 pm, Thai time... THere's about half a dozen live Heineken Cup games over the weekend, but not Edinburgh at London Irish

SC

Edinburgh attack but the ball is turned over...line out to Embra on the half way

YOu're ahead of the latest scores on the BBC.

Elsewhere, I have Montpelier - Leinster on Astro...

SC

MODS: <deleted> why are you letting this go on? This is quite clearly the OTHER CODE!

I bet SBK kicks us in to touch in a few posts...

EDIT: Gorgodza (Godzilla) nearly just did a Jonalomu on Shane O' Brien, clean over the top, like a freight train over a transit van on a level crossing... "He's a sensational performer" Montpelier 20 - 6 Leinster

EDIT: A few minutes later "its not a pleasure to face tackles like that"

Edited by StreetCowboy

Edinburgh attack but the ball is turned over...line out to Embra on the half way

YOu're ahead of the latest scores on the BBC.

Elsewhere, I have Montpelier - Leinster on Astro...

SC

MODS: <deleted> why are you letting this go on? This is quite clearly the OTHER CODE!

I bet SBK kicks us in to touch in a few posts...

lol...shhhh

Leinster's hooker goes through the Montpelier defenders like a bowling ball through skittles, and Sexton adds 2 more to make it 16-13 to Montpelier...

EDIT: Leinster kick a penalty to the corner for a 5-metre lineout, looking for a try to take the lead with 8 minutes to go...

And Gorgodze has been nominated "Hollywood Monster of the Match"

And Sexton kicks a penalty to draw the game after the 80th minute

Edited by StreetCowboy