Best Breakfast In Pattaya To Be Had Where?

jingjingna

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apex Hotel on 2nd Road around soi 10 also has 95baht buffet, same ownership as Lek but I thought Apex buffet was better.

Baywatch is ok but more expensive.

Personally, I find Greg's on the rpicy side for everything, its ok but not great.

Thumb Up soi 6 does a good English brekkie for 95.

sounds like Spain not Thailand!

Might sound stupid.

There is a place up the hill, I think its called The Windmill. Run by a pommie bloke. Had the best ###### English Breakfast. Nice thick pork sausage, baked beans, best looking bacon, fried tomatoe and a cup of tea for 90baht.

Really nice bloke runs it. Also happy to have a chat. Does good trade with poms and the occassional Ozzie.

We always go there everytime we are in Pattaya riding the big bikes.

Nomad

• 3 years later...
I don't venture out to Pattaya very often, but every now and then I do get the urge for a proper full English breakfast. This was the case on Sunday and I decided on going to Shenanigans for an Irish breakfast for the grand sum of Baht 150. Value wise I can't complain, two fried eggs, two rashers of bacon, two Irish herb sausages, toms and baked beans, two slices of toast with butter/jam and a coffee. (HP sauce too!)

Got me thinking, is there anywhere else that serves up a better Breakfast around the Beach Road area?

:o

the ritz soi yamato,13/1

I don't venture out to Pattaya very often, but every now and then I do get the urge for a proper full English breakfast. This was the case on Sunday and I decided on going to Shenanigans for an Irish breakfast for the grand sum of Baht 150. Value wise I can't complain, two fried eggs, two rashers of bacon, two Irish herb sausages, toms and baked beans, two slices of toast with butter/jam and a coffee. (HP sauce too!)

Got me thinking, is there anywhere else that serves up a better Breakfast around the Beach Road area?

:o

the ritz soi yamato,13/1

I'll give it a try. 'The Ritz' sounds expensive and exclusive. Is it?

Apex's  buffet

What's on it?

I had a great breakfast there yesterday. Eggs and bacon and all the usual extras. No baked beans though. Why? For the price it must be the best buffet breakfast in Thailand.

No Baked Beans at the Apex, because the apex buffet is American and Thai. Very good with French toast, pancakes, cresont rolls all the orange juice, milk etc to drink all for a price of 110 Baht. When in Pattaya I always visit the Apex for a breakfast Buffet.

Barry

Apex's buffet

What's on it?

I had a great breakfast there yesterday. Eggs and bacon and all the usual extras. No baked beans though. Why? For the price it must be the best buffet breakfast in Thailand.

apex buffet is American . Very good with French toast, pancakes (Dutch ??), cresont rolls (French) all the orange juice, milk etc to drink all for a price of 110 Baht. When in Pattaya I always visit the Apex for a breakfast Buffet.

Barry

So what part of the breakfast is actually American ???...its looks European to me...

Apex's  buffet

What's on it?

No Baked Beans at the Apex, because the apex buffet is American and Thai. Very good with French toast, pancakes, cresont rolls all the orange juice, milk etc to drink all for a price of 110 Baht. When in Pattaya I always visit the Apex for a breakfast Buffet.

Barry

Don't Americans like Baked beans?

Apex's buffet

What's on it?

Barry

Well they did in Blazing Saddles ! :o

Might sound stupid.

There is a place up the hill, I think its called The Windmill. Run by a pommie bloke. Had the best ###### English Breakfast. Nice thick pork sausage, baked beans, best looking bacon, fried tomatoe and a cup of tea for 90baht.

Really nice bloke runs it. Also happy to have a chat. Does good trade with poms and the occassional Ozzie.

We always go there everytime we are in Pattaya riding the big bikes.

Nomad

Can you give more directions to the Windmill please.

thanks.

:D

the ritz soi yamato,13/1

I'll give it a try. 'The Ritz' sounds expensive and exclusive. Is it?

You won't say that once you been there!!! :D Never had the full english brekkie there, but they do a mean bacon/sausage sandwich!!! :o

They like them well enough, but they aren't super popular in the US these days and they are not served at breakfast.

French toast and croissants as well as Eastern European bagels are now considered standard American food, so whats your point? Eggs are also popular American breakfast foods, who invented the chicken?

Yes, there are some American breakfast foods that are more original: grits, SOS (shit on a shingle, creamed chip beef on toast) -- no longer a popular dish though, buckwheat pancakes, home fried potatoes, Egg McMuffin (ha ha).

Edited by Jingthing

Jimmy Mack's Soi 6

Good Bacon, good banger & good cuppa splodge!

Then, straight into the King Kong Bar to curl one out.

Happy days.

I'll check this place out.

Thanks for the heads-up. The bacon sounds really good and in an ideal location as well.

No bacon in King Kong - plenty of pork sausage, though.

Jimmy Mack's Soi 6

Happy days.

Thanks for the heads-up. The bacon sounds really good and in an ideal location as well.

Apex buffet have just introduced a better quality sausage, for those interested.

Jimmy Mack's Soi 6

Happy days.

King Kong used to have some of the best music in Pattaya and it quite suited the comfortable sleaziness of the place. After it changed owners I went hoping for the same, but it was all standard Pattaya beer bar crap. New owner, who was in residence during my visit, didn't have a clue. Another loss.

King Kong used to have some of the best music in Pattaya and it quite suited the comfortable sleaziness of the place. After it changed owners I went hoping for the same, but it was all standard Pattaya beer bar crap. New owner, who was in residence during my visit, didn't have a clue. Another loss.

King Kong bar - oh ! the memories. My first "experience" of Thailand over 3 years ago - a pleasant young lady with 3 lions tattooed on her ankle and the only English she could speak was ""England". Happy days :o