How To Get A Body Into This ?

Vans

Me just an average joe with average build. I want to train my body into this in 5 months time. Before Christmas just in time for New Year celebration. Can an expert advise me on this ? Thank you.

hugh-jackman-and-family-enjoy-a-day-at-the-seaside.jpg

Extreme training programs routine are welcome as long i get this body. Thank you.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think like a Wolverine?

Mate, piece of advice and the same for all you guys that feel you need to put on your designer threads for Soi Cowboy and like..

"Don't try so hard - we can smell the desperation from here"

Come on guys...What wrong with you people ?

Please do contribute or share training advise in attaining this body.

Tell your mom in the next life to procreate with someone with better genes?

Jesus..Why are you so rude? Have i done anything to offend you ?

Maybe he isnt happy with his own body too but too lazy to do something about it :) worried that his missus reads this too and makes him workout.

Anyway if you want that body in the time frame you said.. impossible. Not even with steriods.

Maybe he isnt happy with his own body too but too lazy to do something about it :) worried that his missus reads this too and makes him workout.

Anyway if you want that body in the time frame you said.. impossible. Not even with steriods.

Hi there. Thanks for the information. What about something similar to this. Doest have to be near exact. Maybe somewhere halfway to it?

Cheers

Your best bet is to go to your local gymnasium and get a trainer to teach you weight lifting and repetative abs. I think there's some body building stuff called 'Build Up' or something like that which is a milk drink.

Hi there. Thanks for the information. What about something similar to this. Doest have to be near exact. Maybe somewhere halfway to it?

Cheers

Look up rippetoe program and add a lot of cardio to it if your fat or just a lil if your skinny. Then eat a lot of protein and work your ass off for 6 months. You will see progress but i doubt you get close to this.

It all depends on what you have to start with and how old you are. A proper diet will help and that will be necessary in any case. Start exercise slowly and build up each day. Most people over do it at the start and temorarily injure themselves. That sets the program back several weeks until you recover. The older you are and the more out of shape, the longer it takes and the slower you have to go at the start. You will do a lot better by a lot of short workouts scattered throughout the day. Don't start pumping iron until you have the muscle mass to handle it. And, you don't really want to look like a muscleman beach bum in the first place... unless you are gay and want to attract men.

If you need to lose weight, as most of us do when we start, then I suggest a hearty meal in the morning of a heavy cereal of coarse grains mixed with dried fruit and nuts. It will stick with you for a while and you won't get hypoglycemic. You'll have to give up the coffee because that is a stimulant that makes you weak and want food. You'll have to give up beer and most alcohol because they add fat. Eat fruit for lunch and lean meat and veggies for supper. You'll have to give up the starchy foods at the start until your exercise program starts to kick in. That means very little bread, potatoes and pasta. Don't eat just before going to bed. I normally lose about 12 pounds every winter in Thailand because I eat mostly a Thai diet.

I would work on the cardio vascular muscles first. That means walking and jogging at a brisk pace. Don't over do it, but walking is much easier on you that working with weights. If there are hills or stairs to climb use them. Some guys run up and down the bleacher seats in stadiums. When you are really feeling fit then that is the time to start working on weights. But, I can't stress strongly enough...DON'T OVER DO IT!

You can make it, but it requires...extra 'vitamines', taken by injections. Look up how Stallone beefed up for Rambo (4) and how Hugh Jackman beefed up for Wolverine (above) in fairly short amount of time.

Notice that he is also somewhat bloated, retaining water. A sure-way sign of usage.

Me just an average joe with average build. I want to train my body into this in 5 months time. Before Christmas just in time for New Year celebration. Can an expert advise me on this ? Thank you.

Extreme training programs routine are welcome as long i get this body. Thank you.

Checkout this site: crossfit.com

Follow their daily workouts and diet, it will get you started.

Just change you name to Hugh Jackman. I think 5 months is a bit unrealistic, 5 years maybe is you start as an average Joe. Might be a good idea to train for yourself and not for some urgent situation at the end of the year. Anyway good luck.

You can make it, but it requires...extra 'vitamines', taken by injections. Look up how Stallone beefed up for Rambo (4) and how Hugh Jackman beefed up for Wolverine (above) in fairly short amount of time.

Notice that he is also somewhat bloated, retaining water. A sure-way sign of usage.

Most people seem to think that injections of 'vitamines' are some sort of miracle cure.. it is not you still have to work your ass off and eat well. Its not like you gain 20 lean mass in 10 weeks. You need good food, good training and good genes. What you see there can be obtained without so called 'vitamines'

Never forget that some shades and the camera in good angles makes a lot of difference. I look way different in the sun then under some good light.

Edited by robblok

Just change you name to Hugh Jackman. I think 5 months is a bit unrealistic, 5 years maybe is you start as an average Joe. Might be a good idea to train for yourself and not for some urgent situation at the end of the year. Anyway good luck.

I agree 100%

I agree 100%

wasnt meaning to be rude mate (just joking around) , but not seeing where you are at in comparison, tough to give you advice. but suffice to say that guy in the photo didn't get that way in 5 months.

First of all,some questions...Are you living in Thailand?Do you have access to suppliments(Whey powder,creatine,etc)?Do you have access to a reasonable gym?Do you have access to good quality,low fat meat(Chicken,fish,etc)? I am an Aussie,and use Maxs products www.maxs.com.au They are not a forum,but have excellent programs,info,etc.Today is the day to start,not tomorrow,not next week,but TODAY.Read,understand and do it.You can make a huge difference to your body in 5 months,but you have to be realistic.These guys like Stallone and hugh take a myriad of potentially dangerous drugs to achieve the results you see.But you will not regret the great affects of a good weight lifting program and quality food.

they say it's 60% food and 40% fitness. so eat good food. take protein exactly the same as of your weight. If you weight 200 lbs then you take at least 200 gram of protein from your daily intake. YOu can get musashi protein bulk shake from any central coz taking that much protein from Thai food is not easy. you have to fitness at least 4 times a week with properly work log.

you can find these info on net very easily.

The problem is that the bones and "cables" grow slower than the muscles, so high risk that something brake.

Some damage to the liver is also possible.....

The problem is that the bones and "cables" grow slower than the muscles, so high risk that something brake.

Some damage to the liver is also possible.....

Not just your liver,also....Who know's WHAT you are buying when you buy it in Thailand...Could be potentially fatal if you don't know what you are injecting... :)

Go in to turbulencetraining.com and you get ALL your answers, good luck

It is NOT a free site,plenty of sites will help you without needing your credit card... :)

I haven't paid a penny in 3 years and I have receved hundreds of free videos, foodplaning etc. etc. etc.

if you don't know what you talk about, don't talk about it, pleace....

It is NOT a free site,plenty of sites will help you without needing your credit card... :D

I haven't paid a penny in 3 years and I have receved hundreds of free videos, foodplaning etc. etc. etc.

oh,i'm sorry,PLEACE forgive me....I was distracted by the big PAYPAL SIGN on that site....Or was it the Click here to download the "Try it First, and Decide Later" Turbulence Training Program Trial that confused me?? :)

It is NOT a free site,plenty of sites will help you without needing your credit card... :D

oh,i'm sorry,PLEACE forgive me....I was distracted by the big PAYPAL SIGN on that site....Or was it the Click here to download the "Try it First, and Decide Later" Turbulence Training Program Trial that confused me?? :)

Went to that site too.. it is for sure a paysite

First off, develop a sense of humor - we have no idea how out-of-shape you are even.

Get a decent medical, then get a trainer - interview several - then get to work.

Anybody with reasonable genes can replicate that type of body - its simply a way of life.

LOS is perfect as there is no warmup required, stay out of the bars (drinking) during the week.

Big A is 99% genes, so forget him.

Bubba

Most people seem to think that injections of 'vitamines' are some sort of miracle cure.. it is not you still have to work your ass off and eat well. Its not like you gain 20 lean mass in 10 weeks. You need good food, good training and good genes. What you see there can be obtained without so called 'vitamines'

Never forget that some shades and the camera in good angles makes a lot of difference. I look way different in the sun then under some good light.

Ofcourse they are no miracle cure!

The point is that while you can train and gain x in power you can gain 1.3-1.5x with the injections based...'vitamins' if properly dosed and controlled.

This with the right training as a base. Wrong training and injections will just leave you...flabby. :)

But the OP wanted a realistic plan for the coming 5 months and frankly...it is the only way to have a chance to get close to the goal he wants to reach.

Good luck and watch out for roid-rage. (Being a teen again...)