Help Me Please

Hello 4 All

Where can i buy this pancake maker ? In google aren't any answers. Thank you for help.

thai.jpg

thai1.jpg

Grzesiek

Do you mean the whole stall or just the plate ?

Anyway, you could try to contact these people in Thailand (no photos):

http://www.alibaba.com/trade/search?Search...ct_en&ssk=y

or manufacturers in China:

http://www.alibaba.com/showroom/electric_pancake_maker.html electric pancake makers

http://www.alibaba.com/trade/search?Search...ct_en&ssk=y

LaoPo

I've seen them on sale in or near Chinatown. Think they call them Roti stalls.

Else take a Thai friend and ask a current vendor where he/she bought it.

opalhort

100% correct, this is where I have also seen them for sale.

Hello

Thanks 4 all.

It helped me very. I have another problem. I am looking for company that can buy and send me this Roti stall. I am from Poland and I very much need this device. I cant find producer's Roti website. Please help me one more time.

Grzegorz

Hello

Thanks 4 all.

It helped me very. I have another problem. I am looking for company that can buy and send me this Roti stall. I am from Poland and I very much need this device. I cant find producer's Roti website. Please help me one more time.

Grzegorz

Look, do you believe all these roti stall holders log on to the net and type in the words 'roti stall'? :D

Get yourself (preferably with a Thai friend) off to any of the many and various samlor (sidecar stall attached to usually aging Honda dream - about 15k for the lot) tell them what you want if for so they leave a hole in the middle of the 'counter' for the placement of the roti 'maker' - big iron plate you can buy at any Thai hardware shop - not homepro :) Put a gas bottle under it and away you go. Not difficult. The locals aren't as thick as most of the expats here, just go and explain what you want it for. Preferably a muslim Thai, they seem to have cornered the market for rotis here, what with it being part of their cultural heritage and all.

I am looking for company that can buy and send me this Roti stall. I am from Poland and I very much need this device. I cant find producer's Roti website.

Where are you now? In Thailand or Poland?

If in Poland you will not find the roti stalls for sale online, if in Bangkok walk around and follow the advise given above.

If you are in Poland you may also try to contact the Polish embassy in Bangkok (commercial/trade section), they may be able to help you to source what you need. :)

opalhort

I have only one friend in Thailand. He live in Kata Beach, Phuket, work in office. I am in Poland now and my polish embassy is very lazy to help me. I will be in Bangkok in the end of january but time is money :-) I need oryginal Thai Roti, like on the bangkok streets. It will be oriental looking in Poland. Good for marketing, i think.

Why producers haven't local websites?

Thank You very much. You are very nice and help full. One more Thank You.

I think now I understand what you want to do.

If you plan to import the roti carts to Poland you will not find any exporter or producer on the net. This is an entirely family or local partnership business.

You or your friend here in Thailand should try to find an exporter willing to source the carts for you and have them shipped to Poland.

The Polish embassy is obviously more interested in selling Polish products in Thailand, but it can't hurt to contact them here

One other source you could try is:

Polish-Thai Business Club (PTBC)

c/o Mirtex Industries (Thailand) Ltd.

31 Soi Naphasap Yaek 1,

Sukhumvit Road Soi 36,

Klongtoey,

Bangkok 10110.

Tel:0-22261 8795

Fax:0-22260 1818

Link to the above address is here

Regarding your enterprise may I make the following observations:

You could probably have the carts produced in Poland, Russia or the Czech Republic at about the same costs if you take into account the import duty and transport costs from Thailand.

Also the locally made ones in Thailand come with gas burners and I am quite sure they will not meet the safety regulations required in Europe!

Good luck

opalhort