Is There A Limit To The Number Of Visas On Arrival?

I read a few pages of posts here, very informative. I don't really see anything that relates to my situation. I got a free double entry 60 day tourist visa in Canada before I left. I used the first when I arrived and I have a trip booked for about a week before it expires. I have another trip booked for about 50 days after the second expires. After that I have three trips booked (flights) about every 30 days until February when I was thinking I would go back to Canada.

Will I be able to get a 30 day Visa on Arrival 3 times in a row after my tourist visa is used up. My trips are to Kuala Lumpur, Singapore and Cambodia. They are 5-10 day vacations, not in and out same or next day.

I know they used to have the 90/180 day rule but I understand that is gone now, but I would like to know if I will run into any problems trying to do this.

Some years back when I was in visa run mode I remember an airline check in clerk gave me a hassle about airline tickets out of Thailand when I was flying from BKK to KL (I had a RT ticket). She was demanding proof that I had an air ticket out of Thailand after I got back to Thailand. Does that kind of BS still happen at BKK?

In any case, no problem from Thai immigration point of view with the unlimited 30 day air entries ...

Edited by Jingthing

Some years back when I was in visa run mode I remember an airline check in clerk gave me a hassle about airline tickets out of Thailand when I was flying from BKK to KL (I had a RT ticket). She was demanding proof that I had an air ticket out of Thailand after I got back to Thailand. Does that kind of BS still happen at BKK?

In any case, no problem from Thai immigration point of view with the unlimited 30 day air entries ...

They seem to be hit or miss on that. I have never been asked for proof of departure by immigration, but as you say the airline check in clerks can be sticky about that sometimes. Checking in earlier this year at the Cebu counter they refused the guy in front of me because he only had a one way ticket, I suppose he could have bought another ticket but he decided to walk away. I always carry the itineraries for all my booked travel, so if they want they can sort through the pile, I always have a flight booked somewhere. With all the deals out there right now it's really hard not to travel around Asia as much as I can while I am here.