Best Airline

lampard10

Which is the world's best airline  

696 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one with the prettiest and most gracious flight attendants-Singapore Air!

I second the motion :D

Got my vote too. :o

Do three votes carry the motion?

SQ was my pick too, a hard decission between them and Cathay Pacific or ANA.

However, for Qatar Airways, an airline growing in the market, a not very clear picture of their georgeus flight attendants. They were British, heard them talking...but the pic is from behind...a remarkable Middle Eastern touch to the design of their livery (Don Muang, 11th of Jan 2005):

qatar.jpg

Emirates is excellent and I highly recommend them after many flights throughout the ME and through SE Asia. Business class is very good indeed.

SQ is definitely one of the worlds best overall.

CX is OK, but economy seating is a bit "squeezy". Business class is good though.

Oddly enough BA is looking much better than it used to - especially in World Traveller Plus (like EVAs Economy Deluxe).

I still plumped for Emirates though...

• 1 month later...
I voted for "another" being Northwest Airlines, but now that you all are mentioning Singapore Air, I may have to go out of my way and try them. All the flight attendants on NWA are ancient and gnarly but the service is good.

If you are satified and think that NWA service is 'good', you will love Singapore Airlines.

You might not want to fly NWA anymore. Beware !

Emirates had some lookers when I travelled to BKK this time. :o

That might have been my wife! Hands off tiger! :D

I have to vote for Emirates as they give me 90% discounts on economy airfares via the missus.

Agree that Singapore Airlines is a quality airline and was impressed with Malaysia Airlines on a flight back to the UK last year.

Emirates had some lookers when I travelled to BKK this time. :o

That might have been my wife! Hands off tiger! :D

I have to vote for Emirates as they give me 90% discounts on economy airfares via the missus.

Agree that Singapore Airlines is a quality airline and was impressed with Malaysia Airlines on a flight back to the UK last year.

Can your wife adopt me ? :D

Glad to see that nobody has voted for Air Canada ! Over-priced, poor service and flight staff that looks like they're all grandmothers !

As I looked at the poll, I suddenly realised just how many different airlines I've been on in the last 19 months (since I travelled to the 'stan)

Air Canada, Lufthansa, Ariana Afghan, Indian Airlines and Air India, Emirates, Thai, China Airlines and Kam Air.

Of those, China Air and Thai were the best. Ariana (or as we like to call it, Scare-iana) ranks slightly ahead of Air Canada, which would be in last place. Great food on Lufthansa. Pretty stews on China and Thai flights. Kam Air had 4 nice Russian stewardess's, but unfortunately, they are now a part of the mountain along with the rest of that flight. :o

Japan Airlines has great service as well, including free hotel rooms if you have a lay-over over 8 hours long. Love watching the ground crew bow to the airplane as it's being backed away from the terminal (try getting a North American, union ground crew to do that !).