Flowers, Hairdresser And Caterer

Hi!

For my son and his wife to be I need a good flower shop, a good hairdresser who also can do the make up and a caterer who can cater a Good dinner (small party... 7 persons) With a table, chairs and maybe a party tent on the beach.

Any suggestions?

Hi!

For my son and his wife to be I need a good flower shop, a good hairdresser who also can do the make up and a caterer who can cater a Good dinner (small party... 7 persons) With a table, chairs and maybe a party tent on the beach.

Any suggestions?

There is a company (probably more than one actually) here on samui that organises weddings on Samui, it may be better to get somebody else to organise these things for you rather than trying to co-ordinate them all from a distance. If you google "samui beach weddings" you will find their site. I have no idea if they are any good but it may be some help!

Hi!

Any suggestions?

There is a company (probably more than one actually) here on samui that organises weddings on Samui, it may be better to get somebody else to organise these things for you rather than trying to co-ordinate them all from a distance. If you google "samui beach weddings" you will find their site. I have no idea if they are any good but it may be some help!

We know... tried different but asking 3.900 for a wedding cake for 7 persons, to give you an example, is a little bit over the top.

One found it not interesting because we did not come with a plane loaded with guests..

We arranged everything already except the three mentioned items.

Edited by cmjantje

• 2 weeks later...

The best salon I can recommend is Boom Salon. Turn left at the lamai temple and it will be on your left hand. She also has a salon supplies shop and sells noodles and shakes. You cant miss it. She has even done make up and hair for miss Thailand elections and goes to Bangkok for courses to keep up to date.

She has done weddings before (last week she did one actually.

If you want her telephone number send me a PM.

Good luck