Do You Think Prospective Thai Visa Members Should Have An Iq Test Before Acceptance?

cyb

Do you think they could all do it Cyb ?

That was one super fast reply Dr Pat.

Hats off to the mod team.

imho no i don't think they could all do it.

Might cut down your work load lol

edit typo

Edited by cyb

No but I think member who walk around sporting huge Thai gold jewelry etc should be banned. Lads. You don't look rich or classy. You look like a tw@t. :)

What member would that be mca?

Or are you just speculating?

Men who wear singlet and shorts with flip flops and black socks should be banned ,also anyone with a pigtale ,especially if they are bald on top . believe me you look total prats.

Hey now come on, Who are you to judge is it not what the individual feels comfortable with?

If you want to conform to the fashion and others do not that is their choice.

Furthermore is that not the developement of fashion someone doing out of the ordinary?

Pure speculation mate. Although I'm sure there's more than a few members out there walking around looking like a balding, Caucasian Mr T. :D

Bulk numbers. :)

:D I was trying to be polite dr.PP.

After reading so many nonsensical posts on many threads i think it's a must have.

Is your post a consequence of personal superiority or are you genuinly concerned about the standard of some inconsiquencial responses dragging the whole forum down to the gutter level ? Surely , it takes a broad spectrum of thoughts and feelings to whet ones appetite sufficiently to garner a logical retort of ones own .

Is your post a consequence of personal superiority or are you genuinly concerned about the standard of some inconsiquencial responses dragging the whole forum down to the gutter level ? Surely , it takes a broad spectrum of thoughts and feelings to whet ones appetite sufficiently to garner a logical retort of ones own .

Is your post a consequence of learning a new word a day from the dictionary?

(Joke! Joke!)

No i'm just trying to up my post count :)

Personally I suspect intelligence may decline, following relocation to the LOS, as a side-effect of drinking Chang/Singha/lao-Thai. :D

So perhaps in fairness the test ought to be easier for local-residents, medium-hard for repeat-visitors/tourists, and toughest for posters who've never been here in their lives ? :)

Is your post a consequence of learning a new word a day from the dictionary?

(Joke! Joke!)

My response was supposedly given 'Tongue-in-cheek ' , as to the dictionary , have not read or consulted one in many a year , have to keep my ageing gray matter as sharp as possible on a day to day basis , when the brain dies , what is left in ones humble life to appreciate any more ?

cyb. I know it's Sunday morning but try to keep up mate! :D

My post is a possible quotation from a bling wearing expat who as you can see from my original post I think is a tw@t. Now either I have very low self esteem considering myself to be a tw@t or the quote was designed for someone else. I think. :)

No mate the post was intended for you but in a good way.joking

Ok i'm sorry if it looked different, But as you said it's sunday morning it's got to be better than church. :D

My post is a possible quotation from a bling wearing expat who as you can see from my original post I think is a tw@t. Now either I have very low self esteem considering myself to be a tw@t or the quote was designed for someone else. I think. :)

Ok i'm sorry if it looked different, But as you said it's sunday morning it's got to be better than church. :D

Sory mate. The third cup of coffee hasn't kicked in for me yet!

Sory mate. The third cup of coffee hasn't kicked in for me yet!

Only the third? it's 11.20am and i've been up since 6am lol

After reading so many nonsensical posts on many threads i think it's a must have.

Right, sometimes a post inherent that others will get it, but as it seems that's not always the case. If someone speaks about how life in Thailand changes the personality for instance, for some it's a temporary sense gluttony, others get the full blown Thai mutation, that can involve all kind of aspects. Who decides to draw the line? :)