Are Girls From The Smaller Areas Less Currupted ?

sokal

I am 25 and I have never been married so I usually like to find a girl to take on my trips for the whole time, usually a month. I know, I have heard allot of guys warn me not to fall in love with some crazy BG but so far I have not, I don't believe love exsists anyway. After travelling around from BKK to Pattaya to Koh Chang, Samui and koh Samet I just had to wonder,

are the girls living in the smaller places like Koh Chang less currupted then the ones in Pattaya ?

You're 25, going around picking up prostitutes in Pattaya, and you are complaining that they are corrupted? What exactly do you expect in a girl you just met earlier that day that agrees to follow you around Thailand for the entirety of your vacation?

People of all types, regardless of gender flock to resort areas and big cities if they are out for a fast buck, so you may notice more of them in places like Pattaya, Phuket, etc, but they come from all over the country. What may give a false impression of honesty in some of the regions is that many of their unscrupulous types have headed to the resorts and big cities. This is the same all over the world, not just Thailand.

You're 25, going around picking up prostitutes in Pattaya, and you are complaining that they are corrupted? What exactly do you expect in a girl you just met earlier that day that agrees to follow you around Thailand for the entirety of your vacation?

I didnt say there was no currupted girls in the west. In Vancouver Canada I know a group of girls that goes around sleeping with celebrities for free just for the hel of it. They are more currupted then any girl I have met in Thailand.

Bar girls blur the line between prostitutes and just single girls. Its not fair to just call them simply prostitutes. Plus, atleast I have a choice on which girl I want here, not like in the west where most guys will just marry a girl because they don't like their chances of meeting another girl if they dump the one they are with.

What exactly do I expect ? good question. We all know that there are different types of Thai girls, some are less polite and big spenders, others are shy and more practical. I prefer the latter over the former.

I will be able to travel to Thailand every few months so now I might actually stay with the same girl that I did on a previous trip.

So am I better off looking for a long-time girl in Ko chang or Pattaya ?

Edited by sokal

This topic is steering into disallowed areas. If you want to discuss corruption, and relative honesty that's fine, but "how to" guides for acquiring the services of a bargirl are not allowed.

18) Not to discuss the specifics of prostitution.

Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgment of that fact is not forbidden. However ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

Firstly, Koh Samui is not a "smaller area".

Secondly, the moral values of a person have far more to do with the environment they are in as opposed to their geographical location.

So for 'environment', look at their occupation. Prostitution = low moral environment. Look at their friends. Friends are prostitutes = bad role models. Look at their family. Parents pushing her to sell her body to raise cash = low morals and a marker as to how she will raise her children.

You raised prostitutes as the example so I have used that example. But it could equally be applied to factory workers, bookkeepers or politicians. i.e. look at the moral environment they exist in and draw your conclusions from it.

If you're 25 and in Thailand you need to go to regular Thai haunts such as a German beer barn disco or RCA there you will find normal girls who have been to university and have got regular jobs and don't have to support a huge poor family....

Its that simple!

Ditch the bar scene that is for fast tourists and lonely old men!

IMHO

The night scene for farangs has everywhere more or less the same people in it. Some work at PTY others in Samui or Koh Chang, because they know someone else there. The vast majority comes from Isan.

Maybe for many PTY is more convenient re. distance to their homes, cheaper costs, and better infrastructure for them than in Samui for instance. But the game is the same.

Guess that in Samui/Phuket chances are better to get much richer farangs than in PTY, and therefore more beauties go rather there...and they get them...therefore a lot are corrupted in a higher demanding way...

and don't have to support a huge poor family....

This is really the problem and the cause for most of the scams and deception. It's sad but a bottomless well so best not to get involved with any girl who's got a tribe to feed unless you are feeling like a very generous person.

Which thai girl would be following around some guy she just met, esp for the whole month,.... except those "morally corrupted and jobless" MOST LIKELY.

Unless it’s part of her job, if you know what I mean.

And you don’t have to be a prostitute to act like one.

Com’n don’t act so innocence and clueless about what’s going on. :)

Cant believe that this question is still being asked ,if you were at home and paid a hooker to stay with you for your holidays ,what would you expect? some nice unsullied girl who "loves and cares for you"? grow up ,if you go to a bar to find a partner for a month you get what you pay for , a hooker,prostitute ,call girl or whatever you want to call her.

now that doesnt mean that i have anything against bar girls ,ive known some really lovely ones ,but you dont find them on your holidays.

Open your horizons. See the whole picture.

A very large percentage of bar girsl are working in these places to make money and nothing more, and then don't hide this fact, why would they? Realize it.

Calling them 'corrupted' is inappropriate.

You want a paid companion for a holiday? And I'll assume you want regular 'entertainment', throw in? Do you really expect that there will be lots of 'nice' girls (girls outside of the bar industry) who are on the prowl for a months paid holiday?

People have to be taught to be dishonest. The more experience people have in the real word the less they trust other people. Bar girls have been hurt so many times it's hard for them to have a real relationship with anyone. That is why they make an ideal traveling companion... if you can afford the. They know the score and there is a price for their services... just as there is for a travel agent. Frankly, I PREFER an experienced woman to travel with. She will understand we are only together for a short time. There will never be any of that heart break when the time is over. She may, or may not become a long time friend, but I sure wouldn't want her to fall in love with me... for her sake, not mine. I've got lots of good friends who work in bars, but I've known them for a long time and they know me very well. There are no surprises. It works for me, but might not work for others. The trouble with being young is it's too easy to fall in love, and love has a very short duration before problems start to occur.

Why do I get the feeling that you are the corrupted one? That you think some young girl will go with you for a month, act like your GF during the period and then just shake hands and say - "Well, I had a nice time. I hope you did as well?"

Why is it that I get the feeling that what you want is a a sex partner while on vacation that you are looking for?

Why is it that the impression I get from you is that you are a sex tourist?

I am 25 and I have never been married so I usually like to find a girl to take on my trips for the whole time, usually a month. I know, I have heard allot of guys warn me not to fall in love with some crazy BG but so far I have not, I don't believe love exsists anyway. After travelling around from BKK to Pattaya to Koh Chang, Samui and koh Samet I just had to wonder,

are the girls living in the smaller places like Koh Chang less currupted then the ones in Pattaya ?

Edited by toybits

Which thai girl would be following around some guy she just met, esp for the whole month,.... except those "morally corrupted and jobless" MOST LIKELY.

Unless it's part of her job, if you know what I mean.

And you don't have to be a prostitute to act like one.

Com'n don't act so innocence and clueless about what's going on. :)

Just because some girl has less leverage because she was born in a poor family doesnt make her a bad person. I think the poorer girls really just make the wealthier girls game look bad because they show what women are really after. Atleast the Isaan girls are honest. There is nothing wrong with girls wanting a secure future.

If you think I sound extreame then why do 85% of marriges in the west end in divorce for financial reason ?

Pathetic question from the OP.

The expression pathetic is politically correct. Forum rules prohibit to call a spade a spade. :)

Put up an add in the classifieds personal section, say you are jobless with no money. How much calls will you get ? My guess is NONE

Cant believe that this question is still being asked ,if you were at home and paid a hooker to stay with you for your holidays ,what would you expect? some nice unsullied girl who "loves and cares for you"? grow up ,if you go to a bar to find a partner for a month you get what you pay for , a hooker,prostitute ,call girl or whatever you want to call her.

now that doesnt mean that i have anything against bar girls ,ive known some really lovely ones ,but you dont find them on your holidays.

You cant believe the question yet you say you have met many lovely bar girls. :D:):D:D