Poll For A New Subforum

coalminer

"Thailand culture and history"  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi,

As ThaiVisa is now, all the topics about Thai culture or Thai history are lost in the meanders of the other topics.

Spread over the diverse subforums and lost "in space".

An useful thread like the one about the ghosthouses, a Thai culture description, can only be found after a long search in the "General" subforum.

Would it not be nice to have a separate subforum, Thai Culture & History, where these discussions would be better placed?

Most of the other forums have already a similar (sub)forum.

Make your vote now.

Edited by coalminer

I really don’t see any reason why not,and many reasons why we should, could the 4 people that voted " NO" illuminate us??

In looking thought al the forums I see one titled “ I DRINK TOO MUCH” if we cant have a forum for culture and history, can we at least have a forum Titled “ I DON’T DRINK ENOUGH” :)

Thai History,Arts and Culture by mauGR1 sounds good

Is "Muay Thai" a Thai Culture or a Thai Arts tradition?

I have noticed that there is another poll running to create a forum named "Muay Thai" at the "Sports" section.

This might create a problem in the decision what is Thai Culture and what is Sport.

Anyhow, I like the title "Thai History, Arts and Culture" as well.

Coalminer

Im moving this to forum support, where it will not get lost amongst the myriad of threads on General

a link remains on General so that as many members can see it if they wish to vote

:)

could someone send me link to the thailand in the 60s/70s thread?

appreciate it.