george

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its disgusting, they should have been fined more...

Its things like this that gives Pattaya a bad name, it does'nt look good.

And the Woman should have known better.

I totally disagree. If there was more sex here between consenting adults who are not prostitutes this may as well be Salt Lake City ...

Iranian couple arrested and fined for having sex on Jomtien beach

PATTAYA: -- Police arrested and fined an Iranian couple for having sex on the Jomtien beach early Friday.

The Iranian man told police that he did not know that it was illegal to have sex in public place.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2009-09-04

It seems to be a very fashionable thing to do nowadays "public sex on the beach". With this small fine compared to Emirates where many British are arrested at higher risks for the same reason, it seems to be more convenient here. This news, if properly channeled, could be attracting more exhibitionists.

hypocrits...

isnt it ramadam ?

or is it ok because they can eat-sex whatever as long as the sun did not go up ?

the thai policemen could not wait till he was finish, lol... hope somebody puts on youtube...

that guy with his dicky in full erection and no pants on has to follow the police... did they cock his cock also ?

why not 100 slashes like they would do in his own country

not married, hel_l, why not be-head the woman

Edited by thaibkk

I applaud the local police for the measured and civilized response. 500 baht fine for public sex at 4:30 am, sounds about right. Its also pleasing to hear they were both released. They sound like a lovely romantic couple letting loose on a holiday. I am sure they came here for more freedom and a wild holiday but they were simply misinformed. Who can blame them for thinking Pattaya is a place for libertine behavior?

Considering that at home they both might get stoned in the public square for this,

even seeing miles of girllie bars and strip clubs, and utter freedom of sexual transgression,

VERY little of it actually is on the street beyond the negociations for it.

But I suspect they got caught up in being able to actually HAVE sex and not die for doing it.

Still quite a screw up, but handled well by the local fuzz.

Hope the news reports DON'T make it back home... cause the're toast if it does.

I can understand him not being aware that it is illegal, I've never seen any signs saying no sex in public places. How would you know? :):D

There is no need for signs. That's what distinguishe humans from animals.

I bet soi dogs would really be put off by signs everywhere!

Its disgusting, they should have been fined more...

Its things like this that gives Pattaya a bad name, it does'nt look good.

And the Woman should have known better.

Pattaya has always been known around the world as the sex capital where anything goes that is why there are plane loads of sex tourists arriving everyday. Pattaya has always had a bad name.

Yes it is disgusting if there were children watching also but I don't think Pattaya is a place where children visit.

Don't blame just the woman it takes two to perform this act. If this story is heard in I ran then she is going to bring great shame on her family and a possible prison sentence or even death if it was a fling with a man.

Well at least he was cheapening his own kind, not the poor soles of Thailand who get far to much abuse from foreigners. One thing nobody has mentioned, these people were no doubt muslim, yet they frown on us infidels, apparently we are more disgusting than pigs, and shouldn't call ourselves human-beings (hypocrites??) Now I would have sex with my wife on a beach, I think it's daring and romantic, but there's no way my wife would be willing if she thought someone could be watching, and I say well done to whoever has done it and got away with it, it's even worth the 500bt for the kicks and memories, but muslims - how dare they call us disgusting pigs, don't we remember how they behaved on Bondi beach 2yrs back - running up and hitting women who ventured out in a bikini. Now we really know how they are feeling!

:D Good on them - I can still remember those days! Good for the Thai Police - but they could have just warned them and told them to go. What's with the crowd? Did they get into the spirit of the act? :) All that cheering and ruckus was bound to attract the police...

Hope the news reports DON'T make it back home... cause the're toast if it does.

Too late all one has to do is google their names and look what pops up!!! :)

The whole sordid episode is well and truly logged by Mr Google. The loads of rocks are being stacked in readiness in the homeland. :D