Immigration Office In Phitsanulok

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you writing about this list. http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/post-a75760-.html

It is listed by areas of the country and then the immigration offices in that area. For some provinces that have more than one office it lists districts for each office. Also for some offices it lists districts and provinces.

This link takes you to a google maps page that has contact info for offices plus maps. http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/redirect.php...26t%3Dh%26z%3D6

Edited by ubonjoe

• 4 weeks later...

There is a post on another topic here that it will be open for business on the 7th October. Folk at the Petchabun Golf course have been on about this office for months now.

I have just sent my 90 day report off by post to Nan, so will wait and see if there is any info in the reply about where to send off the next 90 day report.

For the South Petchabun folk (Amphurs Wichien Buri & Si Thep), the new office's in Lop Buri and Nakhon Sawan are much closer, but Phit-lok is are lot closer than Nan!, so cannot moan too much I suppose!.

Ps: I have a Brit mate in P-Lok teaching so I will PM him and see if he has the gen.

There is a post on another topic here that it will be open for business on the 7th October. Folk at the Petchabun Golf course have been on about this office for months now.

I have just sent my 90 day report off by post to Nan, so will wait and see if there is any info in the reply about where to send off the next 90 day report.

For the South Petchabun folk (Amphurs Wichien Buri & Si Thep), the new office's in Lop Buri and Nakhon Sawan are much closer, but Phit-lok is are lot closer than Nan!, so cannot moan too much I suppose!.

Ps: I have a Brit mate in P-Lok teaching so I will PM him and see if he has the gen.

Appreciate the info as I have to do the married visa thing come December and want to avaoid the fiasco I had last year

ps I live about 6km away from the golf course but never yet been there

Edited by mgc

I intend to phone Nan immigration office within the next day or so to ask when Phitsanulok immigration will be "open" for business. I will advise the outcome of the phone call.

appreciate it :)

My wife just got off the phone (from Sydney) with Nan immigration re Phitsanulok immigration.

The latest info is,

They are currently training staff at the Nan office for the Phitsanulok office.

They have an office in Phitsanulok but the women officer my wife spoke with is a Nan resident so wasn't exactly sure where - other than at the "cultural building" - my wife is a Phitsanulok local but not sure where she was referring to.

There is no final date to open in Phitsanulok - but was able to confirm that it won't in the next couple of months.

A health certificate is still needed when applying at Nan.

I will be applying for an extension in 2 weeks time so looks like a trip to Nan - which is Ok - a nice town with some reasonable sightseeing there and on the way.

I intend to phone Nan immigration office within the next day or so to ask when Phitsanulok immigration will be "open" for business. I will advise the outcome of the phone call.

My wife just got off the phone (from Sydney) with Nan immigration re Phitsanulok immigration.

The latest info is,

They have an office in Phitsanulok but the women officer my wife spoke with is a Nan resident so wasn't exactly sure where - other than at the "cultural building" - my wife is a Phitsanulok local but not sure where she was referring to.

There is no final date to open in Phitsanulok - but was able to confirm that it won't in the next couple of months.

I will be applying for an extension in 2 weeks time so looks like a trip to Nan - which is Ok - a nice town with some reasonable sightseeing there and on the way.

Thanks for the updated info and thanks to your wife - it is a bit of a bugger not open for at least a couple of months though I need to use it December so still not sure where to go guess i will just have to leave it to the date and find out then :D

The latest info is,

Thanks for the updated info and thanks to your wife - it is a bit of a bugger not open for at least a couple of months though I need to use it December so still not sure where to go guess i will just have to leave it to the date and find out then :D

If I were you I'd check with Nan end of November for an update - as I was told unofficially (another source) December was the target date.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I live in Sri Thep. i know the offices in Lop Buri are way closer but was told to use the offices in Nan next time (December). Can you confirm (with certainty) that i'm able to use the Lop buri office. I'd much appreciate it (and would be well chuffed :) )

I wonder if there is any new information about the estimated opening date of the Phitsanulok immigration office and its exact location, so that I may update my placemark on the map of Thai immigration offices:

--

Maestro

The immigration office is opposite the post office and along the river that crosses Phitsanulok. Behind the police station.

post-94013-1256299557_thumb.jpg

Thank you for the photo, kikadikoi. I have added it to the placemark information for the Phitsanulok information office:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&i...30bbccb4d46ac89

When you look at that map you can move it around with the mouse, left-lick and drag. Do you think you could pinpoint the immigration office on the map? If you can, please right-click on the correct spot, click on “center map here”, then at the top right of the screen click on “Link”, next copy the text in the field below “Paste link in email or IM” and post it here. This will then enable me to move the placemark to the correct spot.

Maestro

[/size]

I wonder if there is any new information about the estimated opening date of the Phitsanulok immigration office and its exact location, so that I may update my placemark on the map of Thai immigration offices:

--

Maestro

The immigration office is opposite the post office and along the river that crosses Phitsanulok. Behind the police station.

Hi, great photo, thanks for that.... but is it open yet ?

The location for the photo showing Phitsanulok Immigration is

16°49'1.29"N 100°15'38.80"E

It's between the police station and the main post office.

A note to non Phitsanulok residents, this road is one way early morning and afternoons on week days in the direction coming into town, on the map this is from the top.

Before rushing off to renew or extend a visa I would check that this office is actually operational. My understanding after visiting Nan only the week before last is that it won't be operating until next year.

it is definately open now. I was there yesterday. Problems encountered?... taxis don't have a clue where it is even when a thai speaker tells them. I visited every building in P-luk. When leaving the office no taxis in the area, none at all, so a long walk back to the bus station.

Staff ok, pleasant but very 'picky' i guess thru inexperience, they kept phoning someone [Nan?] to check things.

I had everything, all docs required but was asked for a letter from the bank, to which i asked 'why' as i had a letter from the Brit embassy confirming pension which is more than the 800k requirement. The guy said 'no, i want a letter from your bank telling me what the exchange rate is!'

I guess he dreamt this up the night before...

But anyway, definately open and operational. Phone 055259635