Majestic Residence

AndyFarang

I was looking around and saw Majestic Residence, in Pratnamnak Hill, looks like a great location and with access to that little beach by Cabbages & Condoms.

But when i see the number of people who are actually selling on websites, makes me wonder if something is wrong with this development. I know its been developed by Siam Best (Bruno), and I believe View Talay was a good development (from other comments on this forum) but havent seen any comments relating to Majestic.

Anyone know if there has been issue with land access rights, etc? Be happy to hear from anyone with first-hand experience, or others ;-)

cheers

andy

I was looking around and saw Majestic Residence, in Pratnamnak Hill, looks like a great location and with access to that little beach by Cabbages & Condoms.

But when i see the number of people who are actually selling on websites, makes me wonder if something is wrong with this development. I know its been developed by Siam Best (Bruno), and I believe View Talay was a good development (from other comments on this forum) but havent seen any comments relating to Majestic.

Anyone know if there has been issue with land access rights, etc? Be happy to hear from anyone with first-hand experience, or others ;-)

cheers

andy

I live in the big house oposite the entrance to Majestic residence. I don't think you can access the beach from the Majestic residence beach as there are 2 very big houses right on the beach, to access the cabbages & condoms beach you need to access that from the bottom of Soi 4 Phratmanak. Last time i drove into Majestic it still wasn't finished, & some of the houses are very small. The only ones who will get a sea view are the houses right at the bottom & as i mentioned above they are sold.

My place is for sale if your looking for a nice house with a sea view on Phratmanak, as i say i am right oposite the entrance to majestic;

http://classifieds.thaivisa.com/real-estat...sale-28866.html

Talked with a friend who owns a house in that estate.He just moved in a short while ago after a struggle of four and a half years.

He told me the company who built it went broke some time ago so he had to take things in own hands to get his house finished.

He also told me he was surrounded with unfinished houses which would not change in the near future because many of the buyers faulted on their payment long time ago already.

Did I hear somewhere that the realestate market in pattaya is glooming. :)

Talked with a friend who owns a house in that estate.He just moved in a short while ago after a struggle of four and a half years.

He told me the company who built it went broke some time ago so he had to take things in own hands to get his house finished.

He also told me he was surrounded with unfinished houses which would not change in the near future because many of the buyers faulted on their payment long time ago already.

Did I hear somewhere that the realestate market in pattaya is glooming. :)

It is the same company who built Majestic who are meant to be building the 90 floor Ocean 1 tower in Jomtien?

There was a rumour at one time that a lot of the properties in Majestic did not have there own title deeds (channots)????

Thanks for the input, guys.

Same stories I have heard, some have chanote, some dont. No idea how this would affect the village in the long run, esp. the mgmt company running maintenance (at about 10 baht per sq.m. apparently, not cheap!)

and yes, Bruno (Siam Best) was planning to build Ocean 1, but it never happened.

Bas - what other problems does yr frined face currently? Is the mgmt company screwed up for maintenance, and does he know if access rights will be granted for long term?

If the company has indeed gone bust, that doesnt bode well at all. Have they pledged the land as collateral for a bank loan? That could create some serious **** if they can't pay it off, especially as regards the common areas - it's happened several times before in other villages.

(dam_n, why is it so hard to trust anything to do with property here in LOS?!?!) :)

Anyone else have any knowledge about problems with Majestic villas? Or indeed success stories would be nice, too ;-) And how would the village secure proper management for the future to make sure it wont become an uncared for ghost town?

(please, no more PM's offering properties for sale...)