Need Motorcycle Tires

rmicheald

I've had nothing but bad experiences from those little shops. Once, we even caught them stealing parts of our bike and replacing them with cheaper parts. My GF says its so they can sell the good parts. We noticed this because we already upgraded a few things and noticed AT the shop that they were now gone. Cops came, big mess, face lost. Lucky I'm not dead.

I'd take it to Honda. However, with that said, that doesn't mean they won't screw you too. I've just never had anything bad there. Yet.

ํำYes, you certainly have to keep a good eye on the buggers

I've had my anodized bolts/washers stolen once before..... they took the fairings off to get the engine out for rebuild

I was sitting there watching but they still managed to substitute those bolts !!!!!

noticed when I got home..but too late by then.

I'll also add that I went to a small shop not too long ago to fix a rear flat. I went across the street to a little spot and got a bite to eat, until I started to hear a LOT of banging. I finished up quickly and walked over, and to my surprise, the guy was HAMMERING on my rear bolt onto my axle!!!

Now, I read here that Thai builders often hammer in screws, but until this day, I wasn't sure if I believed it or not. This guy was hammering on my nut because it wouldn't thread quick enough for him. It went south from there, and I ended up taking it to the Honda shop to not only get a new inter-tube, but a new axle and nut as well.