Where Can I Buy A Plastic Snake In Pattaya?

syd barrett

Hi Syd.

There is a large Toy Shop at Big C (2nd Road) I think its called TOYS-R-US, it is in the garden area where you can sit with a drink.

I also saw a very unusual Toy Shop at that Floating Market on the Sukhumvit. They had lots of unusual Toys in there, some of them dating back to my childhood, which was not too long ago. wink wink :)

Hi Syd.

There is a large Toy Shop at Big C (2nd Road) I think its called TOYS-R-US, it is in the garden area where you can sit with a drink.

I also saw a very unusual Toy Shop at that Floating Market on the Sukhumvit. They had lots of unusual Toys in there, some of them dating back to my childhood, which was not too long ago. wink wink :D

I appreciate the feedback, I'll be trying several places this weekend.

If I am successful, I will post a photo. Thanks! :)

Never seen plastic cobras for sale but there's plenty of real stuffed ones sold along Second Road.

Especially try the Made In Thailand market.

cobras are in the CITES appendix II, which makes them not a protected species, but still the trade might be regulated in some countries. Bringing the stuffed real ones into other countries might land you in rather hot waters!

As for the plastic snakes, you may also check with the party shop on Sukhumvit Road, opposite Index, just in front of the Universe Gym.

Never seen plastic cobras for sale but there's plenty of real stuffed ones sold along Second Road.

Yes, I've seen the stuffed ones for sale, however this is a gift of a toy to a hyperactive kid, a stuffed one wouldn't last five minutes.

The hunt continues.

Yes, I've seen the stuffed ones for sale, however this is a gift of a toy to a hyperactive kid, a stuffed one wouldn't last five minutes.

The hunt continues.

I think to let a kid have a the mortal remains of a snake that was killed just for it skin is immoral.

The hunt continues.

I think to let a kid have a the mortal remains of a snake that was killed just for it skin is immoral.

How do you know it was only kiiled for it's skin? Maybe the person that killed the snake put the meat on the barbie?

Syd. I just got back from the Week-End Theprasit Evening Market and I saw just what you are looking for.

The plastic green colord Snake was nearly 3 foot long.

It was a toy stall, if you want to know exactly where the stall was, please let me know and I will get back to you.

The night market is on again next Friday evening. I thought of you immediately, as soon as I saw it.

Syd. I just got back from the Week-End Theprasit Evening Market and I saw just what you are looking for.

The plastic green colord Snake was nearly 3 foot long.

It was a toy stall, if you want to know exactly where the stall was, please let me know and I will get back to you.

The night market is on again next Friday evening. I thought of you immediately, as soon as I saw it.

Thanks for the feedback. I will visit the Theprasit market next Friday and pick one up! Cheers! :)

It is a large market so please look for a toy stall on the first isle closest to the buildings,,,, the toy stall was fairly close to the second hand part of the market where cars can drive down to park. (the toy stall was new items though, not second hand)

Hope you understand my directions. It was far away from where all the food is, in the other direction.

Please report back next week and let us know you get one.