Aircon Service - Cost And What Is Done

rabcbroon

I've used Moair & Service halfway up Thepprasit on the left hand side (315/65 Thepprasit Road). It's a crappy little open front shop but the service was good - first year spoke not a word of English (I got by with sign language) but this year speak a little and not only remembered me from last time but also my condo and what floor I was on! Gave a good vaccuum clean, washed filters, topped up gas 500 Baht. Mine's a large aircon unit for a 56 sq metre room don't know exactly what power but I would think similar price for any unit as same work involved - probably a discount with 3 units. Moair 086 6403871 or 086 7005141

Would appreciate any advice as to what i might expect to pay for servicing aircon units: 2 small and 1 large size.

Also what do they do -clean, re-gaz???

Also any recommendations in Pattaya area

I have a 48 sq meter condo with a medium size AC unit. I had a crew of 3 come out and they recharged the freon, completely took apart the inside unit and cleaned it and it cost me 600 baht.

086-159-9053 or 083-338-0233

Most shops should charge around 500 to 600 baht for a thorough cleaning inside and out. The gas should be checked but most AC if working should not need a "top up" as the freon should not leak out. A good cleaning of the filters, coils and fins on both the inside and outside units and especially the drain tube for the water. This tube will get full of gunk and algae and can get plugged up and cause leaks inside.

World Air on Suk just close to the Index Mall is good.