Hair Clinic?

triffid

Hi

Can someone recommend a good doctor for this problem? My girlfriend who really shouldn't be having such a problem at her age - and wasn't until about a year ago - and would like to see a good consultant. It would be ideal if someone knows a doctor who has been helpful such a problem.

Hi there . . .

there is a clinic in Airport Plaza on the 3rd or 4th floor, (the floor with the baby dept)

immediately outside the instore entrance to Robinson, on the left as you look into it.

My father in law got his toupé there.

Good luck

David

Hi

Can someone recommend a good doctor for this problem? My girlfriend who really shouldn't be having such a problem at her age - and wasn't until about a year ago - and would like to see a good consultant. It would be ideal if someone knows a doctor who has been helpful such a problem.

A Thai friend who had the same problem went to Chartchai Clinic adjacent to THAI Airways offices inside the moat near Chang Puak Gate. After 3 months he saw real progress :) & continues to see Dr Chartchai bi-weekly. Apparently he has very busy practice & has no appointments system so you just have to queue!