Rain

gotlost

it didn't last long in south central Chiang Mai. It was relatively light and only lasted about half an hour at most. It might have settled the smog though. The wind and lighting was the first indication it was coming. Fortunately, I got home just before it arrived. And, it had stopped when I went out an hour later.

It rained for about half an hour at around 8.30 near Ton Pao. It wasn't heavy and no thunder or lightning. I guess I wasted the water on the lawn this afternoon.

I took a bicycle ride at around 9.30 inside the moobaan and then parked my bicycle at the guard's house and bought myself 6 bottles of Singha at 7-11 across the street. The ride was refreshing - the air was good though there was this smell of fire being just put out! My sixth bottle is only half-full now.

It rained for about half an hour at around 8.30 near Ton Pao. It wasn't heavy and no thunder or lightning. I guess I wasted the water on the lawn this afternoon.

I took a bicycle ride at around 9.30 inside the moobaan and then parked my bicycle at the guard's house and bought myself 6 bottles of Singha at 7-11 across the street. The ride was refreshing - the air was good though there was this smell of fire being just put out! My sixth bottle is only half-full now.

6 large? That's VERY impressive!

Accuweather are forecasting a chance of rain this Sunday/Monday, but nothing else in the next 25 days, temperatures reaching 38C in March.

Need more rain.

Got the family working on it.

050909_14024.jpg

LOL. Actually Accuweather was right on the money about 3 weeks ago when there was not a single cloud in the sky. It rained 3 or 4 days each day.

Looking promising, & BBC forecast is for rain ALL WEEK. Please be true :rolleyes:

I'll even think about washing my truck, if it'll help

I have just watered the garden and will wash the car first thing in the morning if that may be beneficial!

• Like 1

Looking promising, & BBC forecast is for rain ALL WEEK. Please be true rolleyes.gif

I have just watered the garden and will wash the car first thing in the morning if that may be beneficial!

Don't forget to hang the washing out.

Accuweather are forecasting a chance of rain this Sunday/Monday, but nothing else in the next 25 days, temperatures reaching 38C in March.

Need more rain.

Got the family working on it.

050909_14024.jpg

LOL. Actually Accuweather was right on the money about 3 weeks ago when there was not a single cloud in the sky. It rained 3 or 4 days each day.

Four days of rain in one day? Maybe they should stop dancing, that's too much!

re

help .. help .... you need help ?

will she do ?

enjoy .. dave2

Ahh but Dave, just like titles such as the "Palace Hotel" and "Paradise Guesthouse" you cannot always trust what is advertised in Thailand.

Chances are not that you get the girl in the advertised poster..but rather something more along the lines of ...

5605524156_678d7a5c41_z.jpg

Hey..but i bet this girl would get the job done better in any case!

erm but back on topic..i really do hope it rains soon.

I went to Pai recently..and i cannot even begin to tell you how TERRIBLE the burning was. LINES and LINES of burning in the hills day and night. Filmed a bit of it..will try post on the forum some time when im able to edit it. Shocking really. :(

erm but back on topic..i really do hope it rains soon.

I went to Pai recently..and i cannot even begin to tell you how TERRIBLE the burning was. LINES and LINES of burning in the hills day and night. Filmed a bit of it..will try post on the forum some time when im able to edit it. Shocking really. sad.png

I know exactly what you're talking about, having lived there for years. ALL the mountains around Pai, without exception, burn. Every year. Drive around in April and you won't find a single patch of forest that has not been burned.

I suspect that it's the same all the way to Mae Hong Son, and other places.... that's how we get the haze...