Rain

gotlost

I don't mean to rub it in BUT it just started raining again outside Surin. A nice steady soaker. :D Lighting and thunder hope it keeps up. When its over I'll try and send it up to CM.:D

looks like it got here GL, thx :thumbsup:

nice steady bucket loads

At 8.45pm not a drop in Hang Dong again. Few rumbles of thunder hanging around. All quite depressing.Locals growing vegies for a living are having a difficult time.

Miracles do happen, at 9pm ,exactly, it started raining in Banwangtan, Hang Dong. Better close before it stops !

Haha..me too really. Very loud and lightning very bright. Absolutely wonderful!! Sadly i think its tapering off now. Would have appreciated it for a bit longer. The downside is noticing my roof has a leak. A couple of buckets and its all good for now. :D

gnnyten.

re .... How about a week of this

great .... but only at night as i have many " small friends " who i see every day all over chiang mai

\

and they dont like to get wet : (

enjoy pics .... dave2

post-42592-064995700 1277136534_thumb.jp

post-42592-076493900 1277136666_thumb.jp

post-42592-044187800 1277136726_thumb.jp

post-42592-096830600 1277136791_thumb.jp

post-42592-023497900 1277136840_thumb.jp

Lots of wind and gray clouds rolling in to Payap area......

NOOOOO I was suppose to go to Rimping then The Olde Bell later at 6!!!! :'(

Edit: NM there's rain now...

Edited by Yunnie

Got caught in a downpour the other night just off Soi 19 but managed a dry run to the Crossbar....so was aw right then.....nice one...clean and fresh :)

Soi 19 ThaPae? Na, doesn't exist. Soi 19 Moonmuang? Na, doesn't exist. Nimanhaemin maybe? The Crossbar? Never heard of it.

Got caught in a downpour the other night just off Soi 19 but managed a dry run to the Crossbar....so was aw right then.....nice one...clean and fresh :)

Soi 19 ThaPae? Na, doesn't exist. Soi 19 Moonmuang? Na, doesn't exist. Nimanhaemin maybe? The Crossbar? Never heard of it.

Rinrada is a bit wayward where hes posting, Crossbar is in BKK :D

must have been a good night :burp:

Rinrada is a bit wayward where hes posting, Crossbar is in BKK :D

must have been a good night :burp:

Wos Just a bit quick... :o

One minute its a case of "supping" in Red Lion/Old Bell.CM..next night Crossbar /Offshore in Bangers and now back in Blighty again in the Princess Louise (last night)down at Holborn....where incid I noticed that they have put TIT prices up to £2.25 a pint....WOT?.. :annoyed: ..@ Roi bt....jings....however NO Rain :D