Rain

gotlost

Massive gusts of estimated 65 to 75 kmph hit ban wangtan about 30 minutes ago, power now out, but no rain yet.

TMD radar shows the main cell moving down from sansai so we might get rain shortly. Keep the hatches battened down as other storm cells are moving around the province.

Can you post a link to tmd radar, please. My bookmark shows it as not working.

Cheers.

This shows updated 12 April 2015 - http://www2.tmd.go.th/radar/

• 2 weeks later...

John,

a bit of rain is now falling in Mae Rim. Not heavy but its trying to build up.....lots of thunder and big clouds in the hills. Im not sure if its going to swing South and head into town at this stage it looks to be heading North East.

Temp has dropped a few degrees but humidity is still up there.

I think we would all like a good downpour soon.

• Like 1

John,

a bit of rain is now falling in Mae Rim. Not heavy but its trying to build up.....lots of thunder and big clouds in the hills. Im not sure if its going to swing South and head into town at this stage it looks to be heading North East.

Temp has dropped a few degrees but humidity is still up there.

I think we would all like a good downpour soon.

Same here in Pai now with some gusty winds too.

Strange weather just like last week.... it appears to be changing direction again and heading South. Wind has just picked up so we are likely in for a good downpour and in the next hour or so Id say CM city will see the same.

Very nice 28 celsius outside at the moment

Blue skies around BWT at the moment - and as for the storm yesterday, it was more like the Scotsman's Lament.....

"Here I sit, broken hearted,

Paid ma penny and only farted"

...though to be fair, we did get a wee bit of gentle rain.

• Like 2

2:16pm and dark clouds are amassing behind Mae Rim. The last few days have been particularly hot and humid but hopefully this will end soon and the sky will unleash a heavenly amount of rain.

Lots of thunder at the moment..... fingers crossed we get a downpour

• Like 1

2:16pm and dark clouds are amassing behind Mae Rim. The last few days have been particularly hot and humid but hopefully this will end soon and the sky will unleash a heavenly amount of rain.

Lots of thunder at the moment..... fingers crossed we get a downpour

You just beat me by a hair..... I was going to ask it that was rolling thunder I heard within the last 3 - 4 mins

• Like 1