500bht Men / 100bht Women All You Can Drink

As for double pricing. Well, life isn't fair. Hairdressers charge women more than men. Some health clubs don't allow men to train the same time as women. So many things like that go on
Wouldn't expect these words coming from a farang!(me not being serious, Carl.) :o

I am perfectly ok with the double-pricing. Just being sacarstic to some here. :D

As for double pricing. Well, life isn't fair. Hairdressers charge women more than men. Some health clubs don't allow men to train the same time as women. So many things like that go on
Wouldn't expect these words coming from a farang!(me not being serious, Carl.) :o

I am perfectly ok with the double-pricing. Just being sacarstic to some here. :D

Cheers for clearing that up. Perhaps a smilie for sarcasm is needed.

:D

Cc

carlthailand,

I'm planning to go there with me missus this Sat (2nd April), will you be spinning as well?

Anyway, could you lineup a few repertoire of the night. Nothing specific but a general view would be cool. Just don't want to be "lost in translation" later. :o

What time will the music start pumping anyway?

Explorer :D

500 baht represents roughly a month's drinking money for me - don't go out during the week (except for a bit of jogging) and at weekends my local serves up 4 bottles of Chang for between 200 and 250 while I watch soccer on the big-screen.

All those who are rushing to donate 500 baht for an evenings drinking would be better off visiting a hospital - start saving for liver transplants now! :o

500 baht represents roughly a month's drinking money for me - don't go out during the week (except for a bit of jogging) and at weekends my local serves up 4 bottles of Chang for between 200 and 250 while I watch soccer on the big-screen.

All those who are rushing to donate 500 baht for an evenings drinking would be better off visiting a hospital - start saving for liver transplants now!   :D

W@nk€r ..... :o

Edited by Terminator

All those who are rushing to donate 500 baht for an evenings drinking would be better off visiting a hospital - start saving for liver transplants now!   :D

Different people different lifestyles! :D

All those who are rushing to donate 500 baht for an evenings drinking would be better off visiting a hospital - start saving for liver transplants now!  :D

I have a regular weight-lifting session in the pub then off to the massage parlour for a workout.

:o

Terminator. How many of your 34 posts have been derogatory. I think you have got the wrong idea of this forum,unless of course you're trying for the 'Tosser of the Week' award. Come on Mods. Give him the award early,then maybe we can have some decent stuff next week.

carlthailand,

I'm planning to go there with me missus this Sat (2nd April), will you be spinning as well?

Anyway, could you lineup a few repertoire of the night. Nothing specific but a general view would be cool. Just don't want to be "lost in translation" later.  :o

What time will the music start pumping anyway?

Explorer  :D

Hi Explorer,

I will be playing some old skool funky house grooves along the lines of Armand Van Heldon, Phats and smalls, tori Amos to name a few then some of the newer house tracks. Depending on the mood I will play some harder house music boardering on hard trance. TOny de vit style.

Seeing as the drinking starts at 7pm. I will be there around that time. My wife doesn't finish until 6 so will depend on her getting ready. :D Normally, the dj (me) will start kicking in around 9ish. SO plenty of time to meet yourself and hopefully a few other TV members. Should be a good night from the feedback I am getting from some other members.

Still have to get exact list of drinks yet too.

CHeers

Carl

W@nk€r ..... :D

Terminator. How many of your 34 posts have been derogatory. I think you have got the wrong idea of this forum,unless of course you're trying for the 'Tosser of the Week' award. Come on Mods. Give him the award early,then maybe we can have some decent stuff next week.

Seconded... Have a look at his posts mods... only one of 34 has had any useful/positive content.

The guys either an idiot, or a troll. :o

I went there with a mate a couple of Fridays ago. The drinks were fine (i.e. of good strength for those tight gits worried about getting your money's worth) and of good quality i.e. branded. All of the female staff were friendly, even the as we became more interactive as the 6th drinks (gin and tonic) slipped down our throats, and the music was fine. Nice decor too.

There is no such thing as a "ferrang". It is ฝรั่ง "farang"... or possibly "fuhrung".

I wasn't aware that there was a definitive spelling of any Thai word utilising the Roman alphabet.

Why not take it a step further and buy a tank of guava juice and let it sit in the sun for a day or two. It is alcohol too, and probably tastes better than Archa.  :o

Now I know that you are talking rubbish. Anyway, each to his own.

:D

No, which is precisely why I gave the Thai spelling first. :D But there are more or less fitting romanized spellings. There is no language in the world where "ferrang" would render a pronunciation even close to the Thai word ฝรั่ง.

The first vowel does not have an "e", "eh" or "er" sound - it's as simple as that. :D

O.K. better late than never.

The drinks are Draft Heiny. Then its house whiskey, vodka, gin, tequila, rum, house wine and soft drinks.

With one cool Dj spinning the tunes. I return to Oz for 2 weeks holiday and when I return I will be bringing back crates of Drum'n'Bass and trance with a sprinkle of Pop music t boot.

If you see a guy popping away behind the decks that will be me. Come and say hi!!!

Cheers and beers

Nomad

House whiskey - the worst kind in Thailand :o And I bet the voddy aint up too much either :D . But worth it for the draft heiny and considering my booze intake 500 baht all you can drink is a bargain, coz it looks like a nice club.

Wonder what the DJs like? :D

So what happened to your late night opening scheme Carl?

House whiskey - the worst kind in Thailand :o  And I bet the voddy aint up too much either :D .  But worth it for the draft heiny and considering my booze intake 500 baht all you can drink is a bargain, coz it looks like a nice club. 

Wonder what the DJs like?  :D

So what happened to your late night opening scheme Carl?

Well, I say I look a bit like you. Dam sexy after few jugs. :D

Oh Liquid Lounge is open until 1am too.

Late night scheme?? Was only a poll to start with first. SOmething like that is going to take time in a place like Thailand. Have had some great feedback from pm's and some great advice too. Due to holiday to Oz not commiting until I get back. New tunes and all. This is a step by step project.

And last but not least. It is a really nice bar. Look, girly bars and gogo bars are fine they do serve their purpose. But, not my cup of tea. I like good tunes, a nice environment and chilled out peeps.

So, see some of you tonight.

Edited by carlthailand

Just a quick note for those of you that didn't go it was a good night, the bar is really nice and you can't go wrong with the price.

Also good tunes, nice one Carl.

Hope to see a few more people there next time.

Withnail

Just a quick note for those of you that didn't go it was a good night, the bar is really nice and you can't go wrong with the price.

Also good tunes, nice one Carl.

Hope to see a few more people there next time.

Withnail

Yes, it was a good night. Some TV peeps in and out all night. Once I get behind those steel wheels I feel at home. LOL.

Nice posse by the way Ben. :D

This week there is a guy from Amsterdam playing tech house I believe.

I'll be back after my short visit to Aust driving the wheels again with some fresh tunes. Mind you tho., I did play some Pop that did seem to work. :o

CHeers and Beers

Carl