I Need Advice Please

blueboy65

uhm...

I met my thai partner 4 years ago... in Spain.

At that time my partner was still student, so, obviously less wealthy than myself.

Same story though: I came to Thailand (where I never came before) 3 times and was not allowed to pay anything. No taxi, no restaurant (sometimes expensive ones), no drinks, ... nothing!

It was really anoying me, but even when insisting I still could not pay any bill.

When back in Europe between my trips, I was always called before to even think that I should call...

That "unconventional behaviour" (for thais at least) "disturbed" me a lot, since the image I had of the thais was very bad (reason why I never came to this country before we met eachother).

But... I decided to try.

4 years later I can say that the bad image I had of the thai people is even worse today... EXEPT that I have found one of the rare exeptions in this country.

I have found a honest, loving, respectful and straight person as I thought could not exist here. And, unfortunately, I must say that it is the only thai person I can trust.

So, I think that sometimes it is worth to take the risk.

If you feel like she is worth taking the risk, then try it. You never know...

But, to be honest, it is not the kind of advice I would give to my best friends because disapointment is often at the rendez-vous... (as you can read in this forum lol).

And one more thing... Even if you think she is "different", do everything "on the paper", and intelligently. Don't lose the little money you are willing to invest in this adventure.

And if at the end it is not working, no problem, life is not finished.

Good luck!

my sister met American and she will get marry him on May she is not work agogo club is not a prostitude > but she is a smalle owner internetcafe, Cris met her on website finding couple then she and he connected and decide will get marry i know my sister a long time she is nice and cool, why u dont think that many peoples was born wiht detiny and yr partner passed in her / him life. that i could say :D

and i looking for farang boyfriend on Thailand but i amot prostitude na ka but i like farang >>> :o

my sister met American and she will get marry him on May she is not work agogo club is not a prostitude > but she is a smalle owner internetcafe, Cris met her on website finding couple then she and he connected and decide will get marry i know my sister a long time she is nice and cool, why u dont think that many peoples was born wiht detiny and yr partner passed in her / him life. that i could say  :D

and i looking for farang boyfriend on Thailand but i amot prostitude na ka but i like farang >>>  :o

and here we have it......a dating service :D

a friend of mine makes a killing writing this kind of stuff :D

my sister met American and she will get marry him on May she is not work agogo club is not a prostitude > but she is a smalle owner internetcafe, Cris met her on website finding couple then she and he connected and decide will get marry i know my sister a long time she is nice and cool, why u dont think that many peoples was born wiht detiny and yr partner passed in her / him life. that i could say  :D

and i looking for farang boyfriend on Thailand but i amot prostitude na ka but i like farang >>>  :o

and here we have it......a dating service :D

a friend of mine makes a killing writing this kind of stuff :D

It has to be better than some topics that float to the surface :D