Hard Violence By Insomnia Iclub Bouncers

DonTron

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like going to WS anyways. Full of curry munchers, rooskies, and hookah odors. Just stay away and stick to soi boukow and soi 6 for a good time.

Ha-ha, I don't go there much myself, its too expensive and crowded. I would have thought that the hookah odors are worse in soi 6, no?

I never had any problems either, pay the bill & don't argue if you think you been shafted, don't get more drunk than you can get home under own steam.

He also knows that we can afford to shag their prettiest girls .

If you think that Thai men consider the hookers from WS as pretty girls you will still have to learn a lot about Thailand.

Admittedly I know very little of Thailand as I only come to Pattaya for holidays and as I do not know any Thai men I am sure you know more about the situation than me.

Out of interest what sort of hookers do Thai men consider pretty?

1) British bars are way, way more violent than bars in Asia.

2) <deleted> about all the stupid posters complaining that Thai bouncers don't fight fair and always deal with unruly punters as a group??!!- this is their work, why would they want to fight one on one with every punter ? lol

3) The ladies in insomnia pattaya are way way hotter than the equivalent clubs in Bangkok- at least that was my impression from a couple of visits- id go again.

I'm the same too. I go down Beach Road, Walking Street and many different places on my own - sometimes I prefer my own company - but I never get too drunk and have never had any trouble.

Common sense applies, as usual.

less trouble here on a Fri / Sat night than in the UK !

That has to depend on where in the UK you live. I rarely saw much trouble on a weekend unless I was in one of the larger towns / cities for a night out.

In Pattaya there seems to be newspaper reports of shooting, robberies and drug problems, yet you rarely hear of any problems in the smaller towns and villages except seeing the wife beating the drunken husband down the road to their house - seen that a few times laugh.png

What surprise me the most is that the Insomnia management has not entered the discussion for some damage control. I know they are young and Internet savvy, they surely are aware of this thread by now.... Come on guys, what have you got to say about this?

Being that the video has now been removed, I'd say the internet-savvy insomnia management has done what they thought was best, and complained to youtube.......

Fight videos all over youtube, why would this one be removed so quickly?

Anyone know where else I can see it?

What surprise me the most is that the Insomnia management has not entered the discussion for some damage control. I know they are young and Internet savvy, they surely are aware of this thread by now.... Come on guys, what have you got to say about this?

Being that the video has now been removed, I'd say the internet-savvy insomnia management has done what they thought was best, and complained to youtube.......

Fight videos all over youtube, why would this one be removed so quickly?

Anyone know where else I can see it?

I wouldn't consider 3 years as quickly.