Cost Of Maroboro Cigs At 711

i have almost stopped smoking so it has been awhile since i bought cigs but every couple of weeks i buy a pack and the price always seems to be changing i.e. the last pack i purchased b4 starting up again was 50 something baht now it seems to be 75 and 83 baht. when did they go up and dont all 711 charge the same?

It was back in March or April, the government increased the tax on cigarettes which increased the price by about 20% (63 baht to 75 baht for Marlboros).

Should be 75, never seen them for 83 (but I'm not in Samui). I buy cartons from either Lotus or the local wholesaler for 700 baht (70 per pack).

i have almost stopped smoking so it has been awhile since i bought cigs but every couple of weeks i buy a pack and the price always seems to be changing i.e. the last pack i purchased b4 starting up again was 50 something baht now it seems to be 75 and 83 baht. when did they go up and dont all 711 charge the same?

:) Man, WHY start up again? I'm dieing slowly from those bloody chemical sticks, BUT up 2 u!!! :D

I quit (for the 5th time) back in 1970 while in the military in Singapore where we used to get duty free cigarettes.

Never smoked since.

I will hold one for my wife but NEVER actually smoke one.

I am a good old boy now. :D

My 31 year old son in the UK quit a couple of years ago.

He is a good young boy. :)

• 2 weeks later...

the price has been going up and up and up and up. it is a con, and i find it absured how much i have to pay to smoke now. i say quit now. it will be better for you and for health. no more sucking on the sigarette - it will give you throat cancer. and save you money.