Ksc Internet

bangkok blue

Had intended on taking TRUE internet, gave the local office my number etc.... never got a call back to see the router port was ready or not.

Popped in yesterday to be told that the router was now full :) and no call telling me at any point that they were ready! Useless f*****s!

Need to look into other options, don't wanna touch CAT or Maxnet and will not be conned into this BS 10MB 3BB crap.

A friend said set up a landline with TT&T or someone and then get KSC to provide my internet services.

Anyone had any experience?

rather worrying post, i am at the time to renew my internet an i have had TOT supermegaslow or is it superstoppedcompletely enough.

my hope therefore was that one of either true or the 3BB delivered something like its promise. is true is getting overlaoded i assume speads are suffering yet where i live is fill of adverts for them.

advice on either or both of these services please, who should you go for to deliver a reliable 5+ meg service

al

Had intended on taking TRUE internet, gave the local office my number etc.... never got a call back to see the router port was ready or not.

Popped in yesterday to be told that the router was now full :) and no call telling me at any point that they were ready! Useless f*****s!

Need to look into other options, don't wanna touch CAT or Maxnet and will not be conned into this BS 10MB 3BB crap.

A friend said set up a landline with TT&T or someone and then get KSC to provide my internet services.

Anyone had any experience?

Landline from either TOT or TTT is hard to get, depends on your location. I have TOT Goldcyber service and sometimes it is very good (over 1Mbps) and sometimes just sux. Pretty much the same for TTT and their Maxnet. A good friend has CAT Premier and he gets steady 3+ Mbps, but it is comparatively expensive. 3BB is a very chancy, perhaps even an outright con, never heard a kind word about them. Just have to see what is actually available for your location re landline or alternative. Go to the TOT, TTT and CAT offices and get definitive statement ... or at least as definitive as you can squeeze out of them.

I use KSC at work. It costs more than most but the service is great and the speed is always constant. If the line goes down, I call the Chiang Mai office and it is usually working again within 10 minutes. If not, KSC often sends an English-speaking technician to fix it.

So, I'd recommend KSC if you want a good connection and are willing to pay for it.