Tv Pissup

Bizz

What dates would suit  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about 'Livingstones' on Soi 33 Sukhumvit. It has both Thai food restuarant and great African theme. The beer is real cheap and.. it has its own large swimming pool and pool bar for the sporty types, and a stage for the wannabee singers and great musicians. In fact it has everything plus all the extra's on 33...

Oh and did I mention it closes when the last one leaves, usually around 6.00am

T.

Livingstones sounds ideal. Seeing as May is fairly shot already and some have said they can't make it till june, June should be the date of discussion?

JUNE 18th anyone???

Believe me, the few meets I've been to were a great night out! Good people, lotsa laffs :o

But a few of us have decided on May 19 at FC in Surin.  See you on Thursday. :o  :D

Yes indeed. So, if you'd like an actual TV pissup instead of just talking about one, come on over to the Farang Connection in Surin, starting about 5:00 PM on Thursday, May 19th.

This one's for real folks!

But a few of us have decided on May 19 at FC in Surin.  See you on Thursday. :o  :D

Yes indeed. So, if you'd like an actual TV pissup instead of just talking about one, come on over to the Farang Connection in Surin, starting about 5:00 PM on Thursday, May 19th.

This one's for real folks!

And lampard says: "......free beer". :D:D:D

keg_pounding_sm_clr.gif

So its now Pissup June ?

June, sure. Livingstones suk soi 33? Sat 11th would be better for us working stiffs :o Insight, I see ya lurking here, whatcha think? 11th? LC, Brit, Siamese Kittly, etc, etc.

Have a good 'un at the FC you nor' easters and we expect a full report from the footballer of the year :D

Seems we're getting somewhere, could someone in the know change the poll at the top to June 10 -11 and a general acceptance of Livingstones if there are no other options in the mix.

BTB

Livingstones requires no pre-booking but if they were informally informed they would prepare a welcome.

What's the concensus on 'Handle' tags so we know who's who??? those who wish to remain nameless can.

T.