Sick Buffalo

fred2007

Sick buffalo? No I never had one and yet I am going back home next week

I do not have a grudge about Thailand I love Thailand and the people

But I need to go back for a while to sort out things (problems ) my

Government has created for me. So don’t be to hard on me .

Which some of you done in the past. I guess the only sick buffalo will be me.

Since my wife will be supporting me when we get back to OZ.

I wish all members of TV.com will have a good healthy life and I am

Sorry for posting stupid things as I have done in the past.

That's okay, Fred. Get your life straightened around and we'll see you back here some time. Until then I'll look after your sick buffalo for you. She's right outside my window. :)

Room_view_1.jpg

where did you get the picture of my wife ? I like to know :D

:) That's no buffalo that's my mother in law

PS No finders fee

I hope you get the support you need

Imagine if there was Centerblink here,the queues the tea noney

There is always Siam Amazing Lovers Voluntary Overseas Subscribers SALVOS

:) That's no buffalo that's my mother in law

PS No finders fee

I hope you get the support you need

Imagine if there was Centerblink here,the queues the tea noney

There is always Siam Amazing Lovers Voluntary Overseas Subscribers SALVOS

Thanks but I don't follow you. you can take the micky out of me but I am just

oh never mind

Sorry Fred, no disrespect meant. Im just in a silly m000Oo-d.

Dont know what comes over me sometimes. :)

If you are feeling left out about not having a sick buffalo, send me money and ill make sure it gets put to good use! :D

Im just surprised to see an animal like you in this thread :D

Udder nonsense!

Sorry Fred, no disrespect meant. Im just in a silly m000Oo-d.

Dont know what comes over me sometimes. :)

If you are feeling left out about not having a sick buffalo, send me money and ill make sure it gets put to good use! :D

Im just surprised to see an animal like you in this thread :D

Udder nonsense!

come on an animal can't type, you forgiven, I think most of you don't even know what I am going through just to let you know I love you all,even the mods. Now my wife is reading this and she ask

why I do love you all?

I think most of you don't even know what I am going through just to let you know I love you all,even the mods. Now my wife is reading this and she ask

why I do love you all?

We don't know what you're going through because you haven't told us, resulting in ridicule rather than sympathy, which I believe you're looking for. If you don't tell then that's fine by me. I hope things work out for you. Good luck.

Ill say what no one else will fred, you got problems my friend i have read many of your posts here and i think you need to just find a bridge and get it over with or else man-up and quit posting your cry for me shit. I know people who really do have problems and they dont go on forums with cryptic messages looking for sympathy then turn around and disrespect people replying. Your cry wolf stuff wore out on me a long time ago.

Internet forums are excellent venues to relive or to experience all the drama that pre teen girls have. They also provide an excellent source of plot material for Phillippine or Mexican type soap operas. All that's missing now is some sordid sexual tension perhaps involving a relationship with someone's cousin, where it is unknown the lovers are cousins. I think the animal theme could be worked in somehow. I just hope there are nice costumes and scantily clad ladies. A good sopa opera should always feature a few cute girls and for you men lovers, a shirtless male or two. :)

Fred

This is now the 3 rd time you are saying good-bye and also the third time you’re calling for Sympathy.

Perhaps you are going through tough times and I’ve seen quite a few of the TV members offering you real and personal help, but you seem to reject this and carry on seeking the attention of the masses.

I am a very sympathetic person the first time and a little less the second time and the third time my children used to get a smack.

The responses from some of the members have been very supportive and understanding and yet I cringe at some of your responses and I have seen other members disciplined for far less.

Remember Fred, that where ever you find yourself in life, there is only one person to blame and only one person that can turn things around. A problem is only a temporary thing, although you can make it permanent if you want. A choice you will have to make.

If you really want help and support, just say so, but you are not going to achieve much the way you are approaching it on this forum.

Fred

This is now the 3 rd time you are saying good-bye and also the third time you’re calling for Sympathy.

Perhaps you are going through tough times and I’ve seen quite a few of the TV members offering you real and personal help, but you seem to reject this and carry on seeking the attention of the masses.

I am a very sympathetic person the first time and a little less the second time and the third time my children used to get a smack.

The responses from some of the members have been very supportive and understanding and yet I cringe at some of your responses and I have seen other members disciplined for far less.

Remember Fred, that where ever you find yourself in life, there is only one person to blame and only one person that can turn things around. A problem is only a temporary thing, although you can make it permanent if you want. A choice you will have to make.

If you really want help and support, just say so, but you are not going to achieve much the way you are approaching it on this forum.

What a very nice reply

I too have followed Fred's post though the months and the problem seems to be that the australian government has stopped paying him his pension.

there are rules and regulations regarding recieving social security payments overseas but our Fred has stated "due to my government"....I have to leave Thailand etc.

Take responsibility for yourself Fred, it's no one's fault but your own.

Go home and sort yourself out.

Fred, The best of luck to you and keep us posted. Some of us are concerned about our fellow members and are interested. For others, please remember you are giving them countless hours of hours of enjoyment.

as a community of the forum, many are genuinely concerned about you

however, given the nature these threads take, I feel it is best to close it rather than let it get nasty.

I cant say whether anyone will be able to help you or not, but perhaps you may want to consider just venting out by sharing on the forum (but in a polite way?) I suggest that the sub forum for advanced members might be your place Fred? if you want further details, feel free to PM me

but remember, if you wish genuine suggestions or empathy, then you also have to take the step to be trusting. by that I mean you will have to be forthcoming with your predicament. as said, people may or may not be able to offer practical help, but Im sure they will at least offer a listening ear).

all the best.