Your Favorite Comedian?

sbk

Just curious, who you find funny? Doesn't have to be gay, but since this is the gay forum I think it would help if they were :)

I must admit, I love Ellen DeGeneres. She comes across like a really decent person, yet funny. I love how she wanders from topic to topic and yet, is not nasty or mean.

If you are at a loss, check out this amazingly funny website: http://www.rooftopcomedy.com/topics/gay_lesbian

Curious what you guys think of Lewis Black? If you are unfamiliar with him, he is on youtube, and his bit titled queers is quite good. It was done during Bush's tenure as president so that is what he is referring to in there, if you don't figure out.

Curious what you guys think of Lewis Black? If you are unfamiliar with him, he is on youtube, and his bit titled queers is quite good. It was done during Bush's tenure as president so that is what he is referring to in there, if you don't figure out.

I agree I discovered Lewis Black on YouTube now I have two of his CDs. I would also recommend Dylan Moran bought two of his CDs after watching him on Youtube a wonderful Irish comedian lots of clips on YouTube and also a new Welsh commedian Rhod Gilbert with his luggage problems and his Command Performance in front of the Prince of Wales both on Youtube.

OK I was lying--I barely remember Groucho Marx--but I do remember him. I find it hard to say who my favorite comic is because if they make me laugh I like them. If they are so funny they make me wet my pants, then I like them, but I have less appreciation for them.

For those who may not know, after a long Broadway career, Paul Lynde later became king of the one-liners on The Hollywood Squares game show. Such as (from wikipedia bio):

You're the world's most popular fruit. What are you?", Lynde replied, "Humble."

In response to the question "How many men on a hockey team?" Lynde quipped, "About half."