Death, Debt, And Destruction

wilson steer

Almost every day I turn on the Pattaya News channel, there is a British subject in trouble: fell to death, robbed by ladyman, throat cut by taxi driver, drug dealer etc. the list is endless.

Then on a Friday I read the Pattaya Mail: More British in trouble, fighting, drugs, bars, etc.

Then I run a simple free search here:

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/eiir/IIRRegisterNameInput.asp

50% of them are listed here with D.O.B. and home address and all their sins listed.

Knowledge is power!

W.S.

Cool:

Don't lend them any money !!

I'd like to see a 'rogues gallery' for expats in Thailand - as I am so bored of any Farang-Farang business interaction here being subjected to tiny shakedowns, deceits and cons.

Don't know how it could be achieved without being libellous - as the upside of the site referred to above is that it is a Court record and legit.

I don't see the connection as to what you see on a Pattaya news channel of tourists having fights and being robbed,and a website listing peoples address's who have had the misfortune to go bankrupt.

Its not always someones fault,it could be due to ill health,divorce,accident,robbery,fraud the list could go on.

These people are probably going though huge stress,which makes the cycle worse.

Added to the fact that Credit Card company's have not been particularly fussy who they lend to.

Knowledge is power!

W.S.

So,a guy at home gets taken to the cleaners by his fat,bloated spouse,loses everything he ever owned and decides to come to Thailand to start a new life.

You want to hang a banner at the airport proclaiming' This man is undesirable'

Grow up for gawds sake :o

Anyway in your post you said check out the victims. That's what most on the list are. VICTIMS

Edited by lampard10

Knowledge is power!

W.S.

So,a guy at home gets taken to the cleaners by his fat,bloated spouse,loses everything he ever owned and decides to come to Thailand to start a new life.

You want to hang a banner at the airport proclaiming' This man is undesirable'

Grow up for gawds sake :o

Anyway in your post you said check out the victims. That's what most on the list are. VICTIMS

Here here :D

Almost every day I turn on the Pattaya News channel, there is a British subject in trouble: fell to death, robbed by ladyman, throat cut by taxi driver, drug dealer etc. the list is endless.

Then on a Friday I read the Pattaya Mail: More British in trouble, fighting, drugs, bars, etc.

Then I run a simple free search here:

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/eiir/IIRRegisterNameInput.asp

50% of them are listed here with D.O.B. and home address and all their sins listed.

Knowledge is power!

W.S.

<deleted>, means jack <deleted>, ######

O.K. I accept; it might be unfair to prejudice people on their past and they might want to start a 'new life' in the LOS but there a lot of people who have been ripped-off by so called 'buddies' or smooth talking 'business' men/women.

It does no harm to check does it?

Business is business.

O.K. I accept; it might be unfair to prejudice people on their past and they might want to start a 'new life' in the LOS but there a lot of people who have been ripped-off by so called 'buddies' or smooth talking 'business' men/women.

Business is business.

I hear you WS, but the majority of the 'smooth talkers' have never been caught as such.

I would say the majority on your list have found themselves in that position due to unavoidable reasons rather than being 'crooks'

Business is business.

Happens all over the world,and its usually down to greed.Beware of "red ribbon deals"I was alway taught,

If its to good to be true, it usually is