Qantas Return Flights Heathrow-bangkok

Pattaya_Fox

I've tried these guys in the past, and when phoning up their sales line they claimed no knowledge of the deals advertised on the frontpage of their webpage! £309 return on Qantas sounds a bit too good to be true to me, but if you can manage to book it at that price then good for you :o

I've tried these guys in the past, and when phoning up their sales line they claimed no knowledge of the deals advertised on the frontpage of their webpage!  £309 return on Qantas sounds a bit too good to be true to me, but if you can manage to book it at that price then good for you :D

I checked this morning...don`t phone them book it on the internet. There were definitely seats available this morning. :o

www.westeasttravel.com is offering Thai at £320. As always tax is not included. It is a popular agency for Thais and is appeared to be staffed by Thai students when I went to pick up some tickets. Surcharge on credit cards. The office is in Kings Road Hammersmith.

I've tried these guys in the past, and when phoning up their sales line they claimed no knowledge of the deals advertised on the frontpage of their webpage!  £309 return on Qantas sounds a bit too good to be true to me, but if you can manage to book it at that price then good for you :o

All the travel newsletters emailed it out yesterday. Think it's for travel before mid-June, must book by Monday.

One of them has an 8 night stay in 3* B+B Hua Hin (Chom View?), direct Quantas flights from LHR , all transfers, .....£399 !!

Uk to Sydney £429 return with free stopover in BKK or HK.