Rugby Ball

doppa

try the shop on chiang moi road, about opposite end Thapae soi 2

tried today to locate that shop, couldnt find anything, so if you know exactly where it is please let me know, ta

It was on the left hand side (heading towards the river/market) of Chiang Moi Road. Around the entrance to the Temple opposite Thapae soi 2. It had a confused display in the window, oddments of sports equipment arranged randomly. Maybe someone else can confirm if it is still there. My apologies if not.

tried today to locate that shop, couldnt find anything, so if you know exactly where it is please let me know, ta

It was on the left hand side (heading towards the river/market) of Chiang Moi Road. Around the entrance to the Temple opposite Thapae soi 2. It had a confused display in the window, oddments of sports equipment arranged randomly. Maybe someone else can confirm if it is still there. My apologies if not.

There's a sports shop on corner of Chiang Moi and Kasem store road, but looks like mostly clothing.

Used to be one opposite west side of Yupparat school - near post office. also

There's a sports shop on corner of Chiang Moi and Kasem store road, but looks like mostly clothing.