The Lifan Lf250t-6b

Richard-BKK

I've worked in Japan, the Japanese are mad. I mean they will test things to the nth, even if not required (and work you to death in the process). The Chinese are obsessed with business and making money. Producing perfect things does not fit in with this; time is money and all that. However a big country with alot of people and resources. If it wasn't for the Japanese we would not have the consumer electronics we enjoy, plus motorbikes that have parts that fit together properly!

Time will tell I guess, but for now I would prefer to buy an second hand Japanese bike rather than a new Chinese one. Lots of reasons for this, but getting parts easily would be a main one. I have also had the pleasure of being a JRD owner (made in China), and that was a pile of junk!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 HORSEPOWER - 250 cc = Lifan

16 HORSEPOWER - 231 cc = Tiger Boxer

16 HORSEPOWER - 150 cc = Honda CBR150

Guess which has hundreds of factory dealers all over THAILAND

Hi.

16 HORSEPOWER - 135 cc = Yamaha RXZ.

Old and dirty, still blowing the above three away. And it doesn't NEED hundreds of dealers for it never breaks down, and IF it does, it is so simple to fix that anyone can do it themselves :)

Sorry for the off-topic post by the way.

Best regards......

Thanh

• 11 months later...

The Lifan Lf250t-6b

Bit confused Lifan Thailand do not offer this Bike for sale.. ?

at another place it is offered for sale @ 78,900 baht, which is a lot of bike for little money..

Anyone got better info on this bike? my Thai is poor so not 100% sure I got this correct. Lifan Lf250t-6b brand new in Thailand is 78,900 baht.

For me size matters, not cc, and a maxi scooter from Honda/Yamaha/Suzuki is way over the top price wise, and for just local shop and market use.

Have been waiting [6 months now] for the Lifan LF125T-19, re the latest email from Lifan Thailand will be available in the next few weeks, but did not give a final price.

I did not buy the PCX because of the colours, but now the white/black and red/black are here and look so much better..

The Suzuki Hayate has a better size for my feet but now being weeks away for the Lifan LF125T-19, this is bigger than the PCX maybe worth waiting.?

Edited by ignis

The Lifan Lf250t-6b

at another place it is offered for sale @ 78,900 baht, which is a lot of bike for little money..

Anyone got better info on this bike? my Thai is poor so not 100% sure I got this correct. Lifan Lf250t-6b brand new in Thailand is 78,900 baht.

Is the 250T-6B different than the 250B?

There is a thread here My link

The Lifan Lf250t-6b

Is the 250T-6B different than the 250B?

There is a thread here My link

Yes very different, It is a 250cc automatic Scooter see http://www.motorcycle.in.th/article.php/Lifan-LF250T-6B_First-250cc-Scooter

post-42643-0-44191300-1292733385_thumb.j

Dimensions LxBxH (mm) 2080 x 680 x 1230

Edited by ignis

Well i considered the Lifan but for a little more money you can get a new Phantom ,with two disc brakes front and rear and about the same power output .Also you get two tubeless tyres with the phantop and any Thai mechanic can fix it .

Anyway i want a change from a Phantom and have ordered a PCX with the new color red and black .

Well i considered the Lifan but for a little more money you can get a new Phantom ,with two disc brakes front and rear and about the same power output .Also you get two tubeless tyres with the phantop and any Thai mechanic can fix it .

Anyway i want a change from a Phantom and have ordered a PCX with the new color red and black .

Well this post is out of date..considering you can not buy the Phantom now..its discontinued (with as yet NO replacement)

Well this post is out of date..considering you can not buy the Phantom now..its discontinued (with as yet NO replacement)

Maybe ,but i am am sure that there are still many in stock .

A slight modification to the post but has anybody seen the Lifan 400 yet in Thailand?

No Bill, and you unlikely will...the Lifan 400 is not for sale as yet in Thailand.

If their website is up to date the following should be available:

http://70.84.55.190/~lifanth6/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=11&Itemid=53&vmcchk=1&Itemid=53

mbox

A slight modification to the post but has anybody seen the Lifan 400 yet in Thailand?

No Bill, and you unlikely will...the Lifan 400 is not for sale as yet in Thailand.

If their website is up to date the following should be available:

http://70.84.55.190/~lifanth6/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=11&Itemid=53&vmcchk=1&Itemid=53

mbox

On the 'Home' page they now have the one I am interested in LF125T-19, is bigger in size then the PCX, so must have passed all the tests in Thailand now ? would love to know when can buy ? and price ? all I get is soon next year :blink::unsure:

Edited by ignis