Hanging Rails Made To Measure

Trickcyclist

You can buy standard length Haffle chrome steel rails and end fittings in Homemart, if that's any use for you at all. Not sure about stainless though. But five minutes with a hacksaw will get you any length you desire.

But five minutes with a hacksaw will get you any length you desire.

And good exercise as well! Stainless ain't easy to cut with a little hack saw :)

As to the OP's question, on Sukhumvit and some side sois are several little workshops making stainless steel gates. They always stock stainless steel pipes of all sizes, should be easy to get them to cut a few to your specs...

One shop a few hundred meter before the highway police station between Central and South Pattaya, another I know of down Soi Siam Country Club road, about a km past the railway tracks.

But five minutes with a hacksaw will get you any length you desire.

And good exercise as well! Stainless ain't easy to cut with a little hack saw :D

Didn't think anyone would try to cut stainless with a little hacksaw :) I got a drop cutter for stuff like that :D

Yes they are tough going but a standard size hacksaw (cost about 100 baht) will go through it in about 2-4 minutes if you can clamp the rail. My standard Black&Decker Jigsaw with a metal cutting blade barely marked the surface.

Buy a cheaper unbranded rail from a DIY store, not one of the thicker branded rails. They are still thick enough to take a heavy load of clothes on a 2 metre rail.