You Know She's A Winner When...

deejah

the first time she comes to your room, she starts sweeping the floor on her own accord

So how do you read this?

1. Here's a woman who knows it's her duty to do the house work

2. Here's a woman who thinks you need a lesson on keeping your place clean

3. Here's the new maid, I wonder if she's up for it

I think it would be more informative as to whether or not she is a winner to consider the prelude to her arriving at your room, rather than what she does when she gets there.

The terms "A Winner" and "On to A Winner" are too easily confused.

the first time she comes to your room, she starts sweeping the floor on her own accord

So how do you read this?

1. Here's a woman who knows it's her duty to do the house work

2. Here's a woman who thinks you need a lesson on keeping your place clean

3. Here's the new maid, I wonder if she's up for it

What is wrong with a more traditional woman that does the house work ? It only took 1 post for this topic to turn into a female equality, politically correct fueled argument. I want my woman to be a woman and not some man-wanna-be like all the girls \i meet in, lets say, another part of the world.

1. Clips your fingernails while you watch TV.

2. is always concerned if you are hungry

Like I said above, its too easy to confuse 'Being a Winner' and being 'Onto a Winner'.

Putting aside your need to define what a real woman is, has it occurred to you that the 'Winner' who on her first visit to your room conforms to your idea of what a woman should be, might very well be playing you like a fiddle?

But feel free to throw out the accusation of Political Correctness if that helps you disregard views you don't like.

Putting aside your need to define what a real woman is

:) bingo. I think that poster needs to clarify that is what HE defines as a real women. We actual real women define what a real women is by just being one :D

Like I said above, its too easy to confuse 'Being a Winner' and being 'Onto a Winner'.

Putting aside your need to define what a real woman is, has it occurred to you that the 'Winner' who on her first visit to your room conforms to your idea of what a woman should be, might very well be playing you like a fiddle?

But feel free to throw out the accusation of Political Correctness if that helps you disregard views you don't like.

Yep. Any woman who is pleasant to be around, feminine, helpful, and traditional most certainly is on the game. No other explanations are remotely plausible.

Edited by way2muchcoffee

Yep. Any woman who is pleasant to be around, feminine, helpful, and traditional most certainly is on the game. No other explanations are remotely plausible.

Way2MuchCoffee - I feel I must protest. There is absolutely no need for you to make such a suggestion.

You're not rich and she's still with you after a month

She's cool with you going out with your mates for a few beers

She's crap at connect 4

She didn't used to be called Dave :)

OR ON THE OTHER HAND...

You're not rich after she's with you a month

She's cool without you when going out with your mates for a few beers

She's crap at connect 4 (sorry, have to admit to defeat for an alternative to this one...)

She doesn't stop calling Dave (or she calls you Dave) :D

SC

To your ROOM??

This gave it away...

... The first time she makes skitmarks on the driveway

to your villa on her own (Honda) Accord (3.0), you know,

you are a winner...

CB

chill out man, this is supposed to be fun and you're spoiling it with your political correctness

you know she's a keeper when she says;

I used to date this guy that insisted on sweeping the floor himself - what a loser! so I left him, he was on thaivisa forum all the time anyway - dam_n what did i see in that guy, he really was a total waste of time, especially those 2,8 minutes of sex