Transit Visa Uae Or Maybe India

I've looked on this forum but I can't find anything that helps. At the end of April next year my Thai gf will be coming to visit and meet my family in the UK and we've gathered all the documents for her UK tourist visa ready for when she goes to Bangkok. The next problem is the transit visa. When I was checking flights a little while ago Jet Airways was cheapest. I flew with them in February and they are brilliant although the same can't be said for the airport. I've checked again and the cheapest is now Emirates who I've never used and for a little more there is Ethiad who I flew with in October and they are pretty good, plus Abu Dhabi airport is fine as well.

I was wondering if anyone has experience of getting transit visas for a Thai national in any of these places. It's most likely going to be Abu Dhabi or possibly Dubai with Mumbai just an outside chance. From what I can tell the airline deals with transit visas in UAE.

It's so much easier when i go to Thailand.

Any help or experiences with the visa question or with flying a Thai to the UK would be appreciated.

In dubai she will not have to pass through any passport checks just off one plane find her gate and get on the next so a transit visa would not be neccesary.

Quote . Airline transit passengers travelling with a stopover at Dubai Airport (or other UAE airport) who do not leave the terminal building, do not need a UAE visa since they are not entering the UAE. Citizens of UAE free arrival visa countries do not need to pre-arrange any visa whether they are in transit or travelling to Dubai as a destination.

Try this link

http://www.dubaifaqs.com/visa-transit-dubai.php

In dubai she will not have to pass through any passport checks just off one plane find her gate and get on the next so a transit visa would not be neccesary.

Quote . Airline transit passengers travelling with a stopover at Dubai Airport (or other UAE airport) who do not leave the terminal building, do not need a UAE visa since they are not entering the UAE. Citizens of UAE free arrival visa countries do not need to pre-arrange any visa whether they are in transit or travelling to Dubai as a destination.

Try this link

http://www.dubaifaqs.com/visa-transit-dubai.php

Thanks for that. I actually looked at that site but I must have not noticed that bit right at the top of the page. :) Maybe I just misread it.

Hi there!

Shall you require further inormation on transit visas for your Thai gf or in general, suggest you use this link....most people working in Travel agencys & airlines use it ...its called TIM and is probably one of the most reliable sources for u to get this kind of info for its updated on a daily basis.

Rgds

http://www.delta.com/planning_reservations...dex.jsp?lang=pt