82-year-old Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 77-year-old Wife

webfact

82-year-old man arrested for allegedly raping 77-year-old wife

Samut Prakan - A daughter has asked police to arrest her own 82-year-old father for having repeatedly raped her 77-year-old paralyzed mother.

The man, Songkrit (surname withheld), was arrested in Muang district Monday night.

The daughter told police that she once found the father masturbating and touching her paralyzed mother.

She told the father not to do it again but she said she caught him red-handed again and again so she decided to file a complaint with police.

The father denied that he had raped his wife but was simply giving her a massage.

The paralyzed woman could not testify.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2009/12/22

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Gotta admit, there are some people who like to read this stuff :)

Those who complain about "news! should stop reading newspapers, news sources, watching news on TV.

News are events. I recommend to visit a news free forum or read a news free newspaper instead...

What you don't like to read others may.

In what way is this "news" in the public interest, other than catering to prurient sensationalism? What, no photos of dead an dismembered bodies, blood and gore?

Personally I'd rather see a photo of this old geezer stroking it while feeling up his wife - daughter in the background looking on in disgust.

In what way is this "news" in the public interest, other than catering to prurient sensationalism? What, no photos of dead an dismembered bodies, blood and gore?

Personally I'd rather see a photo of this old geezer stroking it while feeling up his wife - daughter in the background looking on in disgust.

Strange story, this man was arrested for raping his wife, yet by all reports he was only having a tug?

Anyway, this whole report has scarred me for life, I didnt think oldies like that still got it on. :) People 50 years and above certainly shouldnt have sex.

Edited by neverdie

For those who have failed to recognise it, I would suggest that the "breaking news" element of this topic is that until only a few years ago (2004 / 2005?) it was not possible for a wife to press charges of rape against a husband in Thailand.

In this case, it is the daughter bringing the charges due to an apparently severely physically handicapped mother being unable to. Unfortunately the reporting revealed thus far has not stated from interview of the "victim", whether such charges are her wish or not. Consider too, that if the wife is as severely paralysed as the article suggests, then it may be physiologically impossible for her body to respond to any "stimulus" that the husband believed he was applying.

In a partial defence of the husband, let's not forget that in the story as reported, not only was he presumably engaged in this act in the marital bedroom, but also with his own wife, rather than seeking "solace" outside of the marriage (or even of attempting the same with his daughter, something about which there is a lot of discussion on this forum) - that demonstrates a degree of fidelity that many have not considered. It however does not absolve the apparent advantage-taking of someone unable to object or refuse participation.

A complete guess would be, that if this proceeded to trial, the charges would have to be modified to something akin to the US concept of statutory rape, rather than aggravated rape, due to the victim's physical inability to object to the sexual act. The defence would play the "she never said no" defence to the hilt if it were not a statutory rape charge.

Foggy

Strange story, this man was arrested for raping his wife, yet by all reports he was only having a tug?

Anyway, this whole report has scarred me for life, I didnt think oldies like that still got it on. :) People 50 years and above certainly shouldnt have sex.

Oy - wind yer neck in you - I'm over 50 and I'm still a "handsome man" - all the Thai ladies tell me this, so it must be true :D

Anyway, this whole report has scarred me for life, I didnt think oldies like that still got it on. :D People 50 years and above certainly shouldnt have sex.

Oy - wind yer neck in you - I'm over 50 and I'm still a "handsome man" - all the Thai ladies tell me this, so it must be true :D

I'm sure you are pops :D:):D

I don't know how it can be a rape????

a woman is his wife.

she did not say she did not like it....

so now if my husband is stroking me while I sleep and it makes him hot to the point he wants to have a tug... is that a rape???? I don't think so... at the age over 70 I'd be glad my husband gets aroused by stroking my body !!!!

I'd suppose my kids will not understand it, but hey she is more of a prevert here coming to her parents bedroom while they are busy, over and over again, she deserves a smack !

Edited by LazyCat

So I should not be allowed to have sex with my wife then, just because I'm over 50? Explain why!

Edited by bellste

Anyway, this whole report has scarred me for life, I didnt think oldies like that still got it on. :D People 50 years and above certainly shouldnt have sex.

I'm sure you are pops :D:):D

I'm over 50....I still have sex...but mostly, like the old geezer in article, I am usually the only one enjoying it, if you get my drift ;<)

This really is an enigma...

Put yourself in this guy's shoes.... what would you do? Place the wife in a corner and move on in life, make sure she is taken care of, and find a woman that is "understanding...?"

All I see here is a husband that has refused to do this, and yet his daughter curses him....

Seems like a no win situation. Not to mention, we do not know how long his wife has been in this particular physical state.

Truth is, I feel sorry for this guy, I can kind of understand his situation....

Further more, he was pounding his pud while gazing upon his old dried up wife. That may in some sense be disgusting, but in some regards.... I can't think of a more loving act, all things considered.

The daughter needs a smacking....

Edited by Dakhar

We are off topic here but, as a virile 65 year old, I take exception to the above assertion, probably made by some young whipersnapper who isnt getting any.

I do not understand why one should be denied sex. Unless the mother had complained, or find a way to complain about it, I'd say that the husband was right (that could even help the spouse) Love (in all its forms) is the best therapy

But then again the report is not very detailed

As for the ban on the 50 + year old I think the poster was joking so do not get on your high horses (well the image coud be dubious :)

:) People 50 years and above certainly shouldnt have sex.

That's a very immature statement, just how old are you?

Well, he's certainly proved that a number of people over 50 don't have a sense of humour.

Maybe the old fellow's daughter would have preferred it if he was chugging one off over the new Leo calendar? And what was she doing spying on her parents? How old would she be? Probably jealous that they're still getting some while she's not.

I am curious about the wording of the law. Generally, rape consists of some form of penetration. The article only mentions touching, which usually results in a charge of sexual assault or molestation. Does anyone know how the law is written?

:D People 50 years and above certainly shouldnt have sex.

That's a very immature statement, just how old are you?

Well, he's certainly proved that a number of people over 50 don't have a sense of humour.

Maybe the old fellow's daughter would have preferred it if he was chugging one off over the new Leo calendar? And what was she doing spying on her parents? How old would she be? Probably jealous that they're still getting some while she's not.

EXACTLY. People, please buy a 'sense of humour' IMMEDIATELY. You can probably get a discount using your seniors card. :D

Old Grumps. Also please note, rubbing your wrinkly old member in the shower for 30 seconds is not sex. :)

I'm over 50....I still have sex...but mostly, like the old geezer in article, I am usually the only one enjoying it, if you get my drift ;<)
As for the ban on the 50 + year old I think the poster was joking so do not get on your high horses (well the image coud be dubious :D

Thankyou, at least two of our over 50ies posters still have their sense of humour in tact. Wroot away my old friends, yes of course I was only joking......I myself will be over 50 soon enuf :)

We are off topic here but, as a virile 65 year old, I take exception to the above assertion, probably made by some young whipersnapper who isnt getting any.

He don't have time for sex,

On Tv 24/7

get a life beforeyoudie

I hope I can still bang one out when I get to his age

:D

Edited by Slaps