Do Posters On Tv Forums Retain Copyright To Posts ?

orang37

I think of more "pressing concern" is the fact that Pattaya One is producing articles in which 90% of the text consists of solely reproducing quotes from TVF and passing it off as worthwhile content.

Obviously Seymour Hersh didn't answer their job ad for article writers.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With or without my knowledge, permission, approval, etc. anybody in this world can copy what I post in any public forum, Google Group, blog, Facebook page, Twitter, etc. and republish it somewhere else and there is absolutely nothing I can do about it. Monkeypants seems to have made the mistake of using his real name as his member name on ThaiVisa, if Mr. Monkey Pants is his real name. If this is the case and he is now being stalked and fears for his life, he obviously has a valid reason to be concerned. Can he get his member name changed, so that all his posts will show up under the new, fictitious name? I believe there is an email address mentioned in the forum rules for such emergency, support[at]???, I can't be bothered to look it up right now but I think it is there.

are you real!

Monkeypants seems to have made the mistake of using his real name as his member name on ThaiVisa, if Mr. Monkey Pants is his real name. If this is the case and he is now being stalked and fears for his life, he obviously has a valid reason to be concerned. Can he get his member name changed, so that all his posts will show up under the new, fictitious name?

Welcome to our newest member Simianunderwear.