Best Place To Buy Iphone 3gs 16/32gb

jbob

Unlocked and jailbroken are very different things. You can go to any True shop and legally buy an unlocked iPhone that you can use with any SIM card.

Jailbreaking them is something you can find info on on-line. Not sure if shops do that for you. Consider if you actually have requirements that need it to be jailbroken.

So, just visit any True shop. Airport Plaza is a good bet.

There is at least one shop that will jailbreak/unlock your iPhone, have seen signs for others.

The shop also sells iPhone 3GS but I didn't see any prices or ask, because I already have an iPhone. They jailbroke/unlocked mine.

Airport Plaza, on the same floor as the iStudio and near the cell phone vendors in front of IT City.

Again, sorry, but don't know price...

Does anyone know what the prize is/should be for a unlocked 3gs, preferably in BKK?

Would anyone recommend to buy it in Singapore or Malaysia instead of in Thailand?

In BKK usually starts from 700 Baht.

I recommend to buy an iPhone 3gs from Thailand. If you need repair in the future, you usually need to bring receipt and iphone together to the True shop.

To be honest, I'd advise not getting it jail broken. It was worth it when the iPhone first come out as there were many good apps such as a video camera that you couldn't get officially in the itunes store. Now though the best apps are in the itunes store, jail breaking it will also make the warranty void.