Best Restaurants In Khao San Road Area

Hokie1200

check several of them (thai food) on the phra athit road (by the river). They have life band music, packed with thai from the nearby university. If no space inside, with air condition, you can seat outside, but it's a small street and not much traffic. More upscale would be a restaurant right by the river, no formal dress code, but the crowd from the UN and governmental offices around this area.

You should go to Ethos - http://www.ethosnet.biz/

Especially if you're vegetarian, but it's worth it even if you're not.

If you are at Khao San road near the wat side, walk past the police station, past the Subway, past a few more shops on the right and turn right on the first street you come to.

There is a restaurant (don't know the name) run by an Israeli on the right side of the road (past the place serving Indian food).

You can eat inside or outside.

They have a good salad with mashed potatoes and a thin, tender fried chicken breast steak (House Specialty).

It seems Western to me..........always good.

You should go to Ethos - http://www.ethosnet.biz/

Especially if you're vegetarian, but it's worth it even if you're not.

If you are at Khao San road near the wat side, walk past the police station, past the Subway, past a few more shops on the right and turn right on the first street you come to.

There is a restaurant (don't know the name) run by an Israeli on the right side of the road (past the place serving Indian food).

You can eat inside or outside.

They have a good salad with mashed potatoes and a thin, tender fried chicken breast steak (House Specialty).

It seems Western to me..........always good.

Shoshana is the name of that restaurant.

For great ambiance, Aquatini on Phra Athit is my favourite. It's a little expensive, but worth it. My girlfriend always drags me to this little cafe across the street, (it shares a driveway with a gated mansion, but is right up front), for dessert. They have great cakes, sorry I can't remember the name.