Nice Place Under 10,000?

Hello, all.

I'm looking for a furnished room/apt that has internet and preferably a gym (or one nearby). Under 10,000B/mo (or around that much) and relatively near the sky train or subway would be great, as I don't have a motorbike. I have a decent place now, but my lease ends in March and I would like to consider other options. My job is in a pretty central part of town so I'm open to living about anywhere, within reason.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

You can try the following places:

1) River Court at Sukhumvit 41--Smaller rooms available for about 7000+ baht; larger ones from 10,000 baht. Older building, wi-fi, very small swimming pool, close to BTS Phrom Phong and Top's supermarket. Lots of Japanese nationals stay there.

2) SK Mansion located between Suk 38 and 40, close to the BTS station at Thonglo. Rooms available from about 7000 baht(smaller ones) and up. Also Sutti Mansion located right below the BTS Thonglo station, with rooms starting around 10,000 baht.

3) Sitara Place, located by MRT at the Thai Cultural Center. Marketed by Easy Homes and mrroomfinder.com. Look for details on their website. They have a fitness room and tuk tuk service to the MRT.

4) Lots of rentals by BTS Onnut including the Link, Regent Home Sukhumvit 85, Lumphini Place and others. Fairly new units and most of the newer ones have a pool and/or fitness rooms. Prices start from about 10,000 baht.

Check mrroomfinder.com for specific rental information on the Onnut places as most of these are condos with individual owners.

Bangkok Trader magazine had an article about lower-cost apartments. Perhaps you can start there.

check sathornsaintview

Thanks for the advice! Sathorn Saint View looks great, as well as the others! Has anyone on here lived there before? (Probably won't get any responses for this but worth asking!)