I Am Embarrassed.

villagefarang

I feel for ya bro..just done over my 1,000... post

Think it was one I posted while having a few sherberts over Chrimbo and a mod removed it :) wtih a comment like inane post... :D

Concentrate on your blog is better than wasting time here.... cus thats what i do waste time here when i should be doing something less boring... :D

Nice blog and pad by the way...

I come on for a quick look as well and end up staying for hours.

Agree on the blog as well and the Picasa pics. Will need to look better later as I've already been on here too long.

Thanks kimamey! I really appreciate it when people stay as long as you, and don't just do a hit and run. Stop by anytime. :D

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel for ya bro..just done over my 1,000... post

Think it was one I posted while having a few sherberts over Chrimbo and a mod removed it :) wtih a comment like inane post... :D

Concentrate on your blog is better than wasting time here.... cus thats what i do waste time here when i should be doing something less boring... :D

Nice blog and pad by the way...

I come on for a quick look as well and end up staying for hours.

Agree on the blog as well and the Picasa pics. Will need to look better later as I've already been on here too long.

Thanks kimamey! I really appreciate it when people stay as long as you, and don't just do a hit and run. Stop by anytime. :D

Forgot to mention I looked at your profile and we appear to be the same age and star sign. Spooky? No not really.

Exactly nothing can match your "Coins" or "Do I envy gays" polls recently. :)

Snookums, it really is not nice when you grossly misrepresent the subject matter of people's polls.

You are off-topic (again) JT, this one is not about being embarrassed about too many polls.

Exactly nothing can match your "Coins" or "Do I envy gays" polls recently. :)

Snookums, it really is not nice when you grossly misrepresent the subject matter of people's polls.

You are off-topic (again) JT, this one is not about being embarrassed about too many polls.

Sorry about that, but just responding to you mate, pot calling the kettle black, innit?

A profitable post vf your post count is increasing as we speak :D

Funny how these things workout, isn't it. Of course that was never my intent. No not me. :)

.. and my name is Mary Poppins..I thought in a real village a farang would not have internet access.

Take good care anyway, Cognos

A profitable post vf your post count is increasing as we speak :D

Funny how these things workout, isn't it. Of course that was never my intent. No not me. :)

.. and my name is Mary Poppins..I thought in a real village a farang would not have internet access.

Take good care anyway, Cognos

The only way a real farang can survive in a real village is to have internet access. To be honest I live outside the village, not in it. That also helps. :D

Take care Mary (congos) Poppins. :D

Edited by villagefarang