Thai Tourist Guide Arrested With 11.9 Kgs Of Ice Drug

webfact

That's the 3rd Tour guide I have heard of from Chiang Mai to be arrested for being involved with drugs, must go with the job.

Appart from he's from Chiang Rai and was caught in Bangkok - I supposed he passed through Chiang Mai (or flew over it).

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets have the hang 'em high group chime in. For my battle cry is: Legalize Legalize, Legalize!! Why spend the money on prison space and the cost of locking up inmates?

And if you are really serious about the "War On Drugs" get the suppliers and quit wasting money and resources on the bottom of the food chain. Of course you would have to be completely naive to think that. The suppliers have paid off all of the right people and will never see the inside of a prison cell.

Ok, time to hold you accountable. Please provide a description of the presumed economic benefits to the country. Please include medical, social and environmental as[ectd. Also please factor in international commercial costs.. You are completely and absolutely wrong. You want to make a case, then justify it and explain how it would operate and function in Thailand. No fantasy what if scenarios but a scenario based upon the realities of this country. You can't do that can you? I ask you to refrain from pushing a position that is economically unsound, morally repugnant and downright stupid.

ooooo I have an idea, why not invite some crack heads, junkies and yaba users to move in next door to you. You can observe them and report back. I'm sure your family won't mind.

^

Yaba used to be legal in Thailand until the early 70's but in those days it wasn't as big a problem as now.

I agree with Geriatic that legalisation is easier said than done. At least they could start to decriminalise(sp?) posssession of small quantities and take it from there.

Lets have the hang 'em high group chime in. For my battle cry is: Legalize Legalize, Legalize!! Why spend the money on prison space and the cost of locking up inmates?

And if you are really serious about the "War On Drugs" get the suppliers and quit wasting money and resources on the bottom of the food chain. Of course you would have to be completely naive to think that. The suppliers have paid off all of the right people and will never see the inside of a prison cell.

Ok, time to hold you accountable. Please provide a description of the presumed economic benefits to the country. Please include medical, social and environmental as[ectd. Also please factor in international commercial costs.. You are completely and absolutely wrong. You want to make a case, then justify it and explain how it would operate and function in Thailand. No fantasy what if scenarios but a scenario based upon the realities of this country. You can't do that can you? I ask you to refrain from pushing a position that is economically unsound, morally repugnant and downright stupid.

ooooo I have an idea, why not invite some crack heads, junkies and yaba users to move in next door to you. You can observe them and report back. I'm sure your family won't mind.

I am not sure just what is so morally repugnant..... Enforcing morals or standards of living or ways of living is repugnant, and arrogant. The current system (prohibition) does not work. Unless you are one of the ones that it works for. It certainly creates wealth and jobs and opportunities for corruption. I think as well, that a system of legalization, taxation and rehabilitation would be more effective on several fronts. I think that people who don't use...say meth or heroin, don't abstain from using because of the legal implications. I think instead that they are aware of the inherent dangers of using drugs such as these. I don't think there would be a huge rise in drug users. Taxes and profits collected from sales revenue could be put into education and rehabiltation which would help offset the social cost. Savings in law enforcement costs could be used in other areas of law enforcement. Saving from processing criminals could go to ...something else. Instead of building bigger jails, maybe we could try to keep people out of jail....which is not an effective deterent.....

Ahhhh....I see the problem...

the money would go away....

bribes

court officials would be overstaffed

police would be overstaffed

there would be too many lawyers

judges

jails

guards

not to mention the people at the top of this wonderful little industry (wonder who they are)

you gotta wonder who wants to keep this current system in place

the war on drugs....an economically sound idea...what a wonderful money making scheme, brought about by the enforcement of one group of people's ideas and morals upon another's

Actually, I think it is you that is completely wrong and stupid ( I hate to use that word, it is so....repugnant) (just follow the shepherd rather than have an idea of your own)

Sorry for my tone... I don't really like your's and my wife has been pissing me off for a few days in a row now....:)

edited for spelling...2 times

Edited by Canada

I showed our child those 4 photos as she walked up as I was reading this.

I quietly explained that if someone offers her Ice or Yabaa and says it's cool,

and not a problem to try a little, it is not, and this is what it quickly can do to you.

"We don't want you to even try it because we love you."

I said; 'I have seen people I knew like this before, and this is not faked.'

She nodded and looked at me for a moment, and nodded harder.

She's a good kid and smart enough. I am sure the message got through.

Please be objective, ideal is good ....

These users in photos are injecting themself with the stuff, which is more common overseas; smoke is not good but not so destructive and that is what they do here.

Perhaps this people are HIV + as well or sick from other diseases.

It is the same as showing an alcoholic liver (cirrhosis) and said that will happen to the one who drink as well.

These users in photos are injecting themself with the stuff, which is more common overseas; smoke is not good but not so destructive and that is what they do here.

It is the same as showing an alcoholic liver (cirrhosis) and said that will happen to the one who drink as well.

Agreed. Moreover, given typical wages most people can't really afford to go overboard with their drug use here. Nevertheless, methamphetamines are pretty nasty drugs. I'm on the fence about solutions to the problem. On any given day I might support legalization, but the next day I'll change my mind.

Edited by way2muchcoffee

Prison is too good for these purveyors of death. Let em suffer the same end as some of their customers.

Look at the name, it is a highland minority name. This guy was just some poor mule who got caught in a turf war between two factions, one of which probably included some police. The real purveyors of this "death" are influential figures in Bangkok and their bankers and not some hapless trek guide named Jasor of the Wang clan.

Interesting, why do all Asian nations insist on max sentences or death? simple, they dont have the resources to chase these filthy cockroaches so their only hope is a big deterrent or a tip off. Who is doing the tipping off?

. Taxes and profits collected from sales revenue could be put into education and rehabiltation which would help offset the social cost. Savings in law enforcement costs could be used in other areas of law enforcement. Saving from processing criminals could go to ...something else. Instead of building bigger jails, maybe we could try to keep people out of jail....which is not an effective deterent.....

bribes

judges

jails

guards

I always see this sort of argument from people on your side of the coin but I just dont understand how you arrive at this sort of theory, you de-criminalise or legalise all drugs and then suddenly theres this massive saving for the community & an abudance of money and shiney gold to pave the streets with. Somethings missing from the equation for me. You make it legal for people to consume some very dangerous drugs and suddenly all the voilence, death and destruction magically disappears from the knock on areas related to this drug taking. VERY STRANGE ARGUEMENT......Perhaps I should get you to do my tax. :)

The suppliers ARE the "right people" :D and is guymaybe could make a little money for himself.

a tourist uide what wold he make a month 10 000 baht?? and the merchadise he got cought with 240 milion... :):D

lize, Legalize!! Why spend the money on prison space and the cost of locking up inmates?

THE stupidity annoys me again

I live in holland and all drugs for consumers are legal to use and they dealers are left alone mostly because it has no priority ( the goventrment rather gives tickets lol)

And everything is much better than england and usa. less pimps/less addicts/less drug related crime ( almost none except stealing bikes and car radios) so get a life an watch fox news and hope that death sentences become as common as flue..... :) ions and life sentences are the problem not the drugs....

people shouting for executions and life sentences are the problem not the drugs...

in Pattaya this garbage goes for around 1000b 1gr

just 2 years ago ice was not even mentioned in Pattaya, now it's everywhere. There's more of it around, also use of heavy drugs has lost the stigma. I often notice how younger guys brag about using, only 2years back users would never admit.

Everybody here probably knows somebody who is using, the big tell is rapid aging..

Thanks for the warning. I look old as it is.

What kind of ageing facial characteristics mark out Ice users?

post-55017-1263008589_thumb.jpgpost-55017-1263008577_thumb.jpg1 year 5 months

post-55017-1263008611_thumb.jpgpost-55017-1263008600_thumb.jpg3 years

And still legalization is the only logical solution to this problem. There isn't a single ice/meth/yaaba addict who can't get their fix tonight because they busted this low level mule.

Give people a choice: take rehab, when they choose not to then take comfort in the fact that legalization saves tax dollars on housing and feeding these idiots whilst they are in jail.

And they are killing themselves anyways, why stop them, they are adults, stupid mind you, but still adults. They choose drugs, so let them go to an early grave, and TADA! dead addicts don't cost the government anything but a poppers funeral.

They say SPEED KILLS looking at the pictures it looks like you get zombified first. than if your fortunate you get to die & be put out of the ongoing mysery.

Agreed. Moreover, given typical wages most people can't really afford to go overboard with their drug use here. Nevertheless, methamphetamines are pretty nasty drugs. I'm on the fence about solutions to the problem. On any given day I might support legalization, but the next day I'll change my mind.

Injecting meth has a bio-availability of 100% while with smoking the bio-availability is something like 90% so not much difference there when it comes to destructiveness.

OK with injecting there's the added risk that comes with sharing needles etc but other than that it don't make much difference in the long run when it comes to brain damage and such.

Looks like the suppliers used the same technique for smuggling drugs into the US. Send 10-20 mules through the port of entry at once. 1-2 getting caught is factored in their minds. I would be interested to know if the source of the ice was the same as the 4.2KG found on the Iranian mule. Poor bastard.

Confess and avoid death or get an even better deal, not that spending 25+ years in the Bangkok Hilton is like going on holiday. Busting these mules makes for a nice picture in the newspaper and on the TV, but I seriously doubt that it even made a dent on the supply.

I see the Czech legislators have just legalized possession of virtually every drug, "soft or hard", including 2 grams of meth. And, of course, someone will have to sell it for anyone to possess it. And no one would sell it if there was no demand.

It is not a "war on drugs", it is a war on those who choose to use drugs, sell drugs, not approved by the PTB. Such as in Prohibition-era America. Of course, NOW that drug, the deadliest of them all, is quite legal in most countries.

I firmly believe we learn as children from our elders, parents, aunts and uncles our behaviour later in life. Our grandparents (if you are of my age) lived in an era when all drugs were legal: and here we are. The fall of civilization didn't occur, the world didn't end, just because someone chose to use or abuse a substance.

Sadly legalize won't work because it essentially is already legal,

but highly controlled because of it's debilitating dangerousness.

So in what way can this lose 2 to get 8 through method be countered?

On of the few ways coming to mind , though draconian to the nth degree:

Anyone caught with over a kilo of Ice, is given a sentence so harsh,

that even the stupid and utterly desperate decide the deal is no good.

[shall we do the same to any drunk driver causing a death? I'd label anyone that drinks alcohol and drives stupid. Should I wish them a horrid fate too? Or would that say more about me?]

More sniffer dogs and machines, but still the human animal still is in control of them,

and thus subject to the usual human forces and lures.

[Perhaps we should all be forced to go around to give blood daily to prove we are "clean", and walk around butt nekkid so the 'authorities" know we aren't hiding anything in our knickers? In fact, let's ban fatty foods, staying up past dusk, and tar & feather anyone that forgets to brush their teeth and offends with their breath. Repeat bad breathers : the rack.]

I can see it all ready ICE packs being sold at 7-11 with that picture of the woman on the wrapper. Its sad but killing and jail only raise the amount of money the big boss makes. Legalize and then take your government funds and use it to help people who want to change, quit or better their lives. Chose your own destiny don't chose mine for me.

People go to Amsterdam from all over Europe because it is well known that cafe's sell dope (even in cakes) legaly. Can you imagine if Thailand said that all drugs are now legal, the gates would be open to all the wrong types of tourists. An influx of junkies and druggies. Not sure that this would help keep the cost of law and order etc down!

Amsterdam is hardly full of "the wrong types of tourists", nor have they seen an "influx of junkies and druggies." I recall a Thailand with kids selling Thai Sticks on the beach: the sky didn't fall. As far the cost of "law and order" , it is certain not to be more costly than fighting human nature. Your premise is lacking a logical progression and conclusion, because there is none.

If something is legal, there are no "law and order" issues. The drugs are cheap, available, and the tax burden of police, courts, jails, prisons and their guards plummets.

You see what a logical progression and conclusion is now? If Heroin, or Meth were made legal tomorrow, would you use? Of course not. What would change? Huge profits for drug smugglers. Lower tax burdens. Less infringement of personal liberties.

Perhaps these are things you find unimportant.....not all of us do.

in Pattaya this garbage goes for around 1000b 1gr

just 2 years ago ice was not even mentioned in Pattaya, now it's everywhere. There's more of it around, also use of heavy drugs has lost the stigma. I often notice how younger guys brag about using, only 2years back users would never admit.

Everybody here probably knows somebody who is using, the big tell is rapid aging..

Thanks for the warning. I look old as it is.

What kind of ageing facial characteristics mark out Ice users?

post-55017-1263008589_thumb.jpgpost-55017-1263008577_thumb.jpg1 year 5 months

post-55017-1263008611_thumb.jpgpost-55017-1263008600_thumb.jpg3 years

And still legalization is the only logical solution to this problem. There isn't a single ice/meth/yaaba addict who can't get their fix tonight because they busted this low level mule.

Give people a choice: take rehab, when they choose not to then take comfort in the fact that legalization saves tax dollars on housing and feeding these idiots whilst they are in jail.

And they are killing themselves anyways, why stop them, they are adults, stupid mind you, but still adults. They choose drugs, so let them go to an early grave, and TADA! dead addicts don't cost the government anything but a poppers funeral.

Don't you know that many of them start at an age of 10-12 years. Do you call that adults, who know what they doing? What about their families, don't you care about them?

Edited by bellste

[I am not sure just what is so morally repugnant..... Enforcing morals or standards of living or ways of living is repugnant, and arrogant. The current system (prohibition) does not work. Unless you are one of the ones that it works for. It certainly creates wealth and jobs and opportunities for corruption. I think as well, that a system of legalization, taxation and rehabilitation would be more effective on several fronts. I think that people who don't use...say meth or heroin, don't abstain from using because of the legal implications. I think instead that they are aware of the inherent dangers of using drugs such as these. I don't think there would be a huge rise in drug users. Taxes and profits collected from sales revenue could be put into education and rehabiltation which would help offset the social cost. Savings in law enforcement costs could be used in other areas of law enforcement. Saving from processing criminals could go to ...something else. Instead of building bigger jails, maybe we could try to keep people out of jail....which is not an effective deterent.....

bribes

judges

jails

guards

not to mention the people at the top of this wonderful little industry (wonder who they are)

you gotta wonder who wants to keep this current system in place

the war on drugs....an economically sound idea...what a wonderful money making scheme, brought about by the enforcement of one group of people's ideas and morals upon another's

Actually, I think it is you that is completely wrong and stupid ( I hate to use that word, it is so....repugnant) (just follow the shepherd rather than have an idea of your own)

Sorry for my tone... I don't really like your's and my wife has been pissing me off for a few days in a row now.... :)

edited for spelling...2 times

You make several assumptions which you have not substantiated. However, I won't let that stop me from pulling your arguments apart and showing that your views are indeed indicative of a stupid and unfounded position. Here's why;

1. You state Enforcing morals or standards of living or ways of living is repugnant, and arrogant.

What's your point then? That a community has no right to set its community standards? If your position holds then having men wander into Temples in singlets and drunk shouldn't offend the locals. Having skimpily attired women wander about Bangkok won't upset the locals either. With your logic, it would be anything goes. Right?Try and live in a world like that. Oh, but you would probably say, hey you wouldn't allow the sale near schools. To that position, someone espousing your logic would say, pfft, the kids of 16 years of age are old enough to decide. I bet that would endear you to a lot of parents. How long have you been in Thailand and you still don't understand that there are indeed enforced moral codes in the country?

2. The current system (prohibition) does not work. Unless you are one of the ones that it works for.

If you are measuring success by an absolute absence of the drugs, then of course it doesn't work. Unfortunately, you are assuming that the primary goal is to eliminate the drug 100%. That goal while laudable is impossible and no one that sets the policy or enforces the law will claim that is the primary intent. The intent is to try and contain the commercial trade and resultant addictions. Everyone knows there will be some use and it cannot be stopped. However, if enough obstacles are oput in the way, the risk of harm is reduced. Look at the current campaigns against tobacco. Yes, in an ideal world no one would smoke. However, the campaigns are intended to stop new smokers and to contain the existing problem. Based upon your logic, the campaigns are failures because people still smoke despite the millions spent to do otherwise. The results indicate otherwise and that those campaigns have worked as measured by the containment of the affliction.

Yes the drug laws work on my behalf. They keep the druggies out of my area. They allow me to report some tard selling yaba and to be rid of hs sleaziness. Yaba salespeople are not nice people. They are selling the product out of greed and a lust for easy money.

3. Your statements demonstrate an abject cluelessness;

I think as well, that a system of legalization, taxation and rehabilitation would be more effective on several fronts. I think that people who don't use...say meth or heroin, don't abstain from using because of the legal implications. I think instead that they are aware of the inherent dangers of using drugs such as these. I don't think there would be a huge rise in drug users. Taxes and profits collected from sales revenue could be put into education and rehabiltation which would help offset the social cost. Savings in law enforcement costs could be used in other areas of law enforcement. Saving from processing criminals could go to ...something else. Instead of building bigger jails, maybe we could try to keep people out of jail....which is not an effective deterent.....

How can you make a claim that taxes would be collected and that they could be used for social services? It doesn't work. As your name is Canada, I will make a guess and say you are Canadian. Were you in Canada during the 80's and 90's? Taxes on tobacco were increased significantly to discourage smoking. This led to the multibillion dollar tax evasion problems and a dramatic rise in organized crime associated tobacco smuggling. Look at your own country to see the results of your position. It doesn't work. Look up the mega court cases against several tobacco giants. In fact the attempt to circumvent taxes and the easy access to cheap tobacco led to an increase in adolescent smokers in regions close to the smuggling centers. Reduction of law enforcement costs? Sure, just ask the various ministers of revenue and police forces what the cost of tobacco smuggling is. Provincial police forces had to expand in the smuggling areas to try and deal with the situation. You are aware of the running gun battles Mohawks out of Akwasasne have with the RCMP right? Now put that experience in Thailand. Just how do you expect the government to collect this tax to pay for the treatment of addicts? You make the assumption that there will be no tax fraud, no avoidance, no problems. Again, I ask how long have you been in Thailand and that you do not understand the way taxes are collected and the inefficiencies of the system.

What are you talking about when you say building bigger jails? When is the last time Thailand built jails for druggies? The Thai prisons are quite adept at making room for drug dealers. If a prison cell was intended to hold 30, it can be adapted to hold 100. All they do is shove more people into the cell.

You allude to cost benefits. What are they then? Tell me how the nation will save money if it follows your strategy? You are assuming that vast police resources are used to contain the drug trade. I hate to break your heart, but that's not the case in Thailand. The agents that find drugs at Thailand's airports are multi tasking and would have to be there to check for other restricted items. When they patrol Thailand's borders, they aren't just looking for drugs, but are acting to stop human trafficing, resource theft and other commercial crimes. Yes, there are drug squads, but within the natinal police budget, they don't account for very much. You make the assumption that vast amounts are spent of drug control, which is not the case. The activity is conducted as part of general policing. Once again I ask you to please substantiate your economic reasoning and clearly state where the savings will come from.

Who do you propose manufacture these drugs? There is no argument that the drugs are harmful, deadly and toxic. The government can't very well manufacture the product. So who is going to make it? How would such a facility be regulated? If we regulate food safety, I would expect that these poisons would be subject to some quality? How would they measure quality? Human testing or animal testing? Either one and you have walked into a moral minefield.

And now the true what if scenario. Thailand legalizes these drugs. Then what? Are you prepared for the commercial disruptions and the havoc it will play on tourism? It's bad enough now going through the absolute silliness of "security" screening at airports, but for those arriving back from Thailand would go through additional hassles.

How about you back up all your claims with some actual numbers. I will gladly reconsider your position if you can back up your claims in Thailand. However, you cannot and that says it all.

I did speed a few times in my late teens. I would snitch a few pills from my mom's prescription and give some to my buddies. Ok, perhaps not as hard-core as ice. Anywho, we'd take the speed, go to a party, talk with all the pretty girls (I was too bashful ordinarily), go home, go to school the next day. We probably did it 5 times in 3 years. Now I'm a health nut.

I mention that because the 'hang 'em high' crowd assumes every user is a hard-core mainliner who, when he isn't zoned out, is out burglerizing the neighborhood.

People go to Amsterdam from all over Europe because it is well known that cafe's sell dope (even in cakes) legaly. Can you imagine if Thailand said that all drugs are now legal, the gates would be open to all the wrong types of tourists. An influx of junkies and druggies. Not sure that this would help keep the cost of law and order etc down!

Thanks Wolf for infusing a modicum of first person observation from a civilized country like Holland, which doesn't try to criminalize everyone who's ever taken a toke or a non-prescription pill to get a buzz.

Lets have the hang 'em high group chime in. For my battle cry is: Legalize Legalize, Legalize!!

There's no magic wand that's going to fix the problem. I think we can all agree that the current system of harsh penalties for the little guys (while the big shots are untouchable) is not working. If you need further proof, look at the stats for numbers of people strung out, and the poor quality of the product, and the incidence of HIV being spread by sharing needles. Include the fact that some very unsavory people are making tons of money, and the cops are getting paid to look the other way (if they're not actually dealing it themselves) and you get a pretty accurate picture of the current mess the 'war on drugs' is creating.

Legalizing drugs won't make everything fine, but it's a place to start back to a sane policy that helps troubled people, keeps the quality decent, puts the big dealers out of business, is less enticing for corrupt cops and jurists.

Interesting that those who peddle the world's most dangerous drugs (alcoholic beverages), are adding their voices to the hard liners who want to continue to criminalize all other drugs. Don't like the competition, perhaps?

Look at statistics, and let me know how many driving accidents are caused by smoking hemp - officially a class 5 drug in the USA, and also in Thailand, as Thailand copies US drug dictates note for note. How many wife beatings are caused by smoking hemp?

How many driving deaths are caused by smoking ice, compared to alcohol?

....but that's not even the main reason why drugs should be legalized and regulated. I've mentioned some of the reasons in an earlier post. And for those who think that legalization will lead to a housefull of crazies next door, listen to the Dutch man 'Wolf5370' who posted earlier. He's resided where drugs are legal. I'm sure it's not ideal scenario, but it's a whole lot more sane than criminalizing over half the population.

That last part is true.

Legalization might be a good thing for some substances, a bad one for others.

I don't think this substance fits the bill.

What's done prevention wise here?

My bet is little or nothing.

Show schoolkids the effects of this drug, make them visit clinics, jails.

Show them the gruesome <deleted> in autopsy labs.

Videos of those burned alive in meth lab blow-ups.

Desperate situations call for desperate measures, forget the namby-pamby "here is your daily dose"

The people using this shit are not nodding off in the corner of a room scratching their nose.

They're the ones running down the street naked with a machete after their own elderly parents for reasons even they can't remember.

Having said that I think the police forces & governments are not going about it the right way.

Make these guys talk, even if it requires feeding them their own product (Speed will make you talk :) ).

The people in question may not know who are the top people but they can certainly finger higher ups.

Make them an offer they can't refuse.

Also, that shit comes 100% for chemical compounds, nothing organic here, no poppies, coca or ganja required.

With the quantities we keep hearing about, I doubt this stuff is made on the small scale, kitchen variety derived from OTC cold remedies.

No, the base products used probably were of the 50 gallon drum variety.

There are a very limited of number of industrial labs that produce the base chemicals required to make this junk, I think the number of labs/industrial sites is less than 10 worldwide.

India I know has one such facility, obviously some of that is finding its way to Burma and Iran.

Complicity?, lack of will/resolve? I don't think this can be argued otherwise.

Is there such a problem in India?

If so, and it gets big enough, action will be taken...until then...

Catch a few of those top people and incarcerate them, when they ask for food, offer them a gram or two of their own stuff, keeps em talking, not hungry, rapidly wasting away, when you are through with them: kill em.

I believe in human rights as much as the other guy.

The people behind this have given up their right to be considered human.

Since I was in University, I've had more than a few friends who were speed freaks. Unfortunately none of them are alive anymore. Don't know what other people's experience is, but it seems these people really don't live very long.

Since I was in University, I've had more than a few friends who were speed freaks. Unfortunately none of them are alive anymore. Don't know what other people's experience is, but it seems these people really don't live very long.

Been the same since the 60's and really much earlier.

Cocaine sort of shunted it aside for 15-20 years,

but it came back with a vengeance.

Amsterdam and all of Netherlands is filled with nice people and quite decent tourists.

Every visit there makes me want to go back again.

How about you back up all your claims with some actual numbers. I will gladly reconsider your position if you can back up your claims in Thailand. However, you cannot and that says it all.

Good write. That guy has no clue about legalizing, taxation, regulation of drugs. Thailand is not equipped AT ALL to deal with the complexity of legalization of drugs. Some in the forum even take example of Holland's legalization of drug use. However, I believe that deals with soft drugs such as marijuana, E, etc.

Perhaps when he is chased by a naked meth addict with machete he will change his mind. Or maybe rear-end by a teen high on something will teach him something.