Stunning Lakorn Actress - But Who Is She?

cavelight

One of my wife's fave lakorns has this stunning actress in it... what's her name? I think she may be half falang. Wife tries to shoo me out of the room when she's watching, because she sees my jaw drop to the floor when this beauty walks into shot :)

post-96087-1263172650_thumb.jpg

I rate her as one of the most beautiful women in the world.

She's currently appearing in a Thai soapie called Rainbow Flame (เพลิงสีรุ้ง) Sunday nights on Channel 3, not sure what time.

It's an unremarkable piece of dim-bulb rubbish, and Susie is no great shakes as an actress, either.

To my mind, she looks a lot better face-on (when she looks more Thai) than in profile, where her Western nose looks very prominent.

• 1 year later...

9 out of 10 from me.

Should be a 10, but

someone mentioned

that she's part English.

A Scottish lad letting his dislike of the English known, I do not understand this dislike, I have many Scottish friends who are great, obviously there is an English and Scottish divide felt by certain people(up to them) I have no problem with any race be it Irish, Scottish, Welsh all great people!!!

• 2 months later...
ซูซี่ สุษิรา แน่นหนา

Susie Susira Nanna

Is the last name her workplace? :)

Her mother is English, a noted expert on Thai textiles and has long had a textile shop in Chiang Mai named Studio Naenna. Susie is a graduate of Chiang Mai International School.

I think that your wife, or any other Thai housewife, would be far more qualified to answer this question than the expat users on this forum.

:)

"Dear, do you know who that beautiful /stunning actress is? " - WRONG question for the wife :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

She certainly is a 9 out of 10 as far as facial looks go. But, like everyone, looks are only part of the equasion. I know an average looking Korean girl who has a lovely figure, but when you are around her she turns radient from her inner beauty. Conversely, I've been with some super models and they were like dead fish to be around.

Wouldn't it be wonderful to absorb a Thai Lakorn that displayed actresses and actors that were truer to the culture than the ever-promoted pasty-white images? This certainly should apply throughout the designed world of popular culture - TV, film, advertisements, musical artists, pop icons, etc.

Wouldn't it be wonderful to absorb a Thai Lakorn that displayed actresses and actors that were truer to the culture than the ever-promoted pasty-white images? This certainly should apply throughout the designed world of popular culture - TV, film, advertisements, musical artists, pop icons, etc.

Agreed! It is hard to find ANY Thai television actor or actress that does NOT have white skin... unless it is one of the stupid comedy shows. It makes a mockery of the system.