Honda Jazz Sale Price Advice Requested

HughJampton

Which grade Jazz AT have you got? the base S, the V or the top SV? Given only the age and mileage, without knowing the original price, I'd say you'd been offered a fair price as one of my neighbours sold their 2006 Jazz for 420k.

My only advice is to try to sell privately to gain a higher price, as the second-hand dealers will drive the price down, but you may already know this.

Friends of ours sold their manual idsi, 2004 model, for 350K in bkk. So your price is reasonable I think. Go and ask at a tent dealer. I would say they will offer a similar price (but when they sell it they will jack up the price). Check on www.one2car.com for what they sell for from a dealer.

Which grade Jazz AT have you got? the base S, the V or the top SV? Given only the age and mileage, without knowing the original price, I'd say you'd been offered a fair price as one of my neighbours sold their 2006 Jazz for 420k.

My only advice is to try to sell privately to gain a higher price, as the second-hand dealers will drive the price down, but you may already know this.

Hi, thanks.

The model is EA AT - it's automatic with abs, no airbags.

We are just about to sell our 2005 Jazz (same model as above) with 120 000km on it. Would I be correct to assume that 400-420k is an acceptable amount to ask then? We're based in Chiang Mai

A bit high, I think the range is about 20,000 bath less to sell without it taking some time