What No Rugby Forum!

watched sale v montpelier this morn.euro.cup challenge.mont.P very big side are going to be hard to beat.nothing fancy just brute strenght as sale found out.

as for the sale side i only knew cipriani,oh just a minute dont he look like his fatherfacepalm.gif the bald headed no9.it cant berolleyes.gif or is it.or did they clone him.

unbelievable he must be old enough to get a free bus passbiggrin.png PETER STRINGER as fit as ever.

oh well tonight its my home town newport v gloucester.

newport through to the semi's after beating glos.away from home for a shock win.

one for the BOYS. OGE OGE OGE.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one for you SC watched the bronco's vs rabbitors this morning very very shock1.gifshock1.gif scarey.

havent felt like that since i saw the first showing of FRIDAY THE 13TH.

Big game tonight - Warrington Wigan.

I don't think I'll get up for it, but tomorrow I'll rush home from work as fast as my little legs will carry me to watch the recording.

SC

• 4 weeks later...

the white's and the reds clash today 9pm.thai time. COME ON WALES.

shall boost my energy levels today with,meat pie chips and gravy,washed down with a few bottles of moose.

Edited by meatboy

England 2nds 27 - Wales 13

Well that margin was a little unexpected and should have been a deal more if George hadn't had such a god awful day off the tee

Looking forward to the summer tours now :-)

Surely the writings on the wall for Warrenball...........hallelujah !

Well that margin was a little unexpected and should have been a deal more if George hadn't had such a god awful day off the tee

Would have been a lot closewr if all the Wales team had not had an awful day. The Warrenball comment is unbelievable coming from England; surely the bane of flowing rugby for 2 decades

Edited by nellyp

And what about Dan Biggar, what a disgrace, no place for that in rugby, shoulda been binned

Whereas England players are allowed to pester refs all game long. Double standards but half the respect

• 2 weeks later...

Would have been a lot closewr if all the Wales team had not had an awful day. The Warrenball comment is unbelievable coming from England; surely the bane of flowing rugby for 2 decades

Didn't see the Welsh game but I guess they had another awful day ?

The bane of flowing rugby score a lucky (record 39-21) win in Brisbane

Bring on nxt week

And what about Dan Biggar, what a disgrace, no place for that in rugby, shoulda been binned

Whereas England players are allowed to pester refs all game long. Double standards but half the respect

Warburton returns to the scene of his shameful speartackle, manages to stay on the field but still loses

Warburton returns to the scene of his shameful speartackle, manages to stay on the field but still loses

well after b19bry comments i was goner congratulate england but its typical of certain so called fans who love to wollow.

so for next weeks game hope you get stuffed.

TAFF.

It was a cracking game for the Irish; I stayed up past my bedtime for that.

I only caught the second half, but you would never have believed they were a man down from the quality of their defence.

SC

well i should remind you B19BRY the most cowardly incident ever seen on the field of rugby between wales and england was that of a serving police officer who should have gone to prison for what he done.the only person who didnt see what happened that day,must have been YOU AND THE REF.

well after b19bry comments i was goner congratulate england but its typical of certain so called fans who love to wollow.

so for next weeks game hope you get stuffed.

TAFF.

TAFF

It's just a bit of banter, am 100% a fan just ABW not ABE, you'll give it back to me when England lose which history says will happen in the next two weeks.

In fairness Wales were never going to win so to be leading at halftime was an achievement tho it wont get better for you in the next 2weeks. I only missed the game cos I got my timings muddled, I'll try to catch the game later today asI will the Irish game.

As for England, tbh the score flattered us, the wallabies looked liked scoring every time they ran the ball, we only looked safe with Nowell's try from a sublime Ford kick.

The wallabies like you will be after blood, but for now I'm gonna wallow in it :-)

well i should remind you B19BRY the most cowardly incident ever seen on the field of rugby between wales and england was that of a serving police officer who should have gone to prison for what he done.the only person who didnt see what happened that day,must have been YOU AND THE REF.
Wade Dooley ?

england deserved their win,they have some good tallent coming through,owen farell match winner but M.O.M.rob shore.

wales put up a good show but class and some very fit A.B's dug deep.M.O.M. no.8 kieran read.

I think Wales will improve, but not as much as the ABs. England can improve too, but I think OZ will win the next one. I also think England will become nunmber 2 in the world over the next 2 years. Gutting for me to say, but I think they can handle the "new" rugby bettter than Wales, unless we can find new forwards to handle the pace and skill level that will be needed.

too many of our good players put their bodies on the line against some ferocous tackling.

we have lee halfpenny sam waburton and now george north on the side lines.

so it will be a long time before we get some beefy boys because thats what we need.

remember them boys,mervyn davies,tommy david,JPR,bennet,,faulkner,the pontypool front row,and scot gibs,and that bloke from cardiff gareth edwards.

Amazing amazing defense from England. Our boys wanted it so much. Watching from behind the sofa until Farrell's try.

The loudest chortle of the night was for Bernard Foley's (?) penalty against Owen Farrell.

Well done Engerland. I really am becoming impressed. Today was defence, but I believe you have more. To be honest, this is not the most coherent Oz side, but I think you will get better and better. I hate your coach, but thaty doesn't matter when it comes to play. Well done

how Nick Phipps wasn't pulled until it was nearly too late is beyond me !

he decision making, the slowness of his play and all round ball distribution, i reckon was a major part in why the Aussies didn't capitalize on all the possession and opportunities they had to put the game to bed.

By the way, as a Wales fan, life is normal. God times and bad.... and all in the same game lol

another brave display by wales,same as last week they were the best team,that was for 50minutes,once again kieran read led the ABS to victory awsome.

never mind how many times you watch the abs.perform the haka its still the best spectacle in sport.

well done england a mighty performance with rob shore at the fore with owen farrel who's kicks are like a gun barrel.

but the best was saved for last,just to see the faces of the whinging AUSSIES.