Excrement Bags Lobbed Into Compound Of Abhisit's House

webfact

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Of course, of course....Everything is crystal clear and black & white to the narrow-minded, opinionated and arrogant.

In fact, while I agree quite frequently with your views (maybe we share a few of the above character traits!), it would behove you not to sneer self-righteously at everyone who voices an opinion that diverges from your own.

It is called humility, of course, of course. Oh, never mind.... ;-)

Where has it been proven it was the "reddies" anyway.

Of course you're right. Its a conspiracy of course by PAD to make the reds smell bad. Never mind.

Lets remember that no one has been caught, so it is quite premature to blame any particular group. Speculation is fine.

The stunt is very juvenile and sounds like something a bunch of teenagers would do.

My concern is that his house is not well enough guarded to prevent this--that is my greatest concern.

A thoroughly appropriate gift for Abhisit.

I suggest you head home for a quick holiday trip and try this at the private home of the head of government in your country. I think you'll find out rather quickly just how appropriate this kind of behavior is.

You mean the shrugs that greet farmers when they dump truckloads of pig manure on the grounds of parliament in Canada or outside the French PM's residence? Similar sh*t gets flung in the UK, Spain, Portugal etc.

The understatement of the day goes to this;

Upon learning of the attack, Abhisit said someone might try to create a situation.

At least he didn't fall apart and make it a bigger issue than it is. The PM gets :) for responding appropriately to an act of childish stupidity.

I wonder what kind of excrement it was? If it was human, does it mean that that donors had to be sourced and then dutifully lined up to poo into the bags? Whoever was holding the bag must really have been motivated or watched one too many of those fetish films.

Edited by geriatrickid

Whoever was holding the bag must really have been motivated or watched one too many of those fetish films.

Since when did shitting in a bag become a fetish rather than part of a normal sexual relationship. Err.......forget I ever typed that ok?

Lets remember that no one has been caught, so it is quite premature to blame any particular group. Speculation is fine.

The stunt is very juvenile and sounds like something a bunch of teenagers would do.

My concern is that his house is not well enough guarded to prevent this--that is my greatest concern.

Extrementary my dear Watson!

Other than the fact that this is S.O.P. for the Red Shirts if Abhisit

or any cabinet member has the temerity to go and try to talk up north.

Bags of faeces and or fermented fish.... Most people don't even think this low.

So it is not at all illogical that it was a red shirt tactic.

Certainly security was not up to par and this was a heads will roll offense for those on duty.

Logicallyt the police on duty dropped the ball completely and will be replaced by diner time.

A personal military detail would be more appropriate;

considering it is a military man who has madethe most obvious threats,

and the fact military ordinance is used in all the 'occurences' that he has so announced.

Military would have a better defensive plan than mere police vs their own weaponry.

And one poster trying to imply Blue shirt smearing of Reds is just typical;

Gotta cover when your friends less bright elements do something utterly daft.

Bet we don't hear any condemnation from Thaksin for this disgusting action.

Bags of faeces and or fermented fish.... Most people don't even think this low.

So it is not at all illogical that it was a red shirt tactic.

Yellow shirts had bottles of stale urine ready to use if attacked during airport seizure :)

Although we don't know exactly who tossed faeces at Abhisits house, it sounds like someone was copying a YELLOW shirt tactic.

Edited by boris52

Scatalogically speaking, what's one difference between men and apes? Apes will pee from a tree to show their disgust for another, but they'll have the courage to stick around and gauge the response. Humans (specifically immature Red Shirts) will stoop to poop in to a plastic bag and toss it on another person's lawn, and then run away.

.....in what country in the world can someone just 'land" a few bags of whatever. Where was the security? police? does he have any protection or none at all? Head of state can be reached so easily is a very scary thought

My thoughts also. Even Johnny Cash had full time (and effective) security at his house in Jamaica (I just read his bio), so it's assumed Thailand's PM could afford as much. It would be as easy to lob a bag of poop as a bomb weighing the same. Are there no clues nor suspects? If not, then that's as big a breach of security as the dire attack on the PM's car last April.

Is this the same sort of security people who will provide protection for the 4 nuclear power plants planned for Thailand's coasts (?) - at least two of which are planned for the southern region where dissidents are rife, and unrest is palpable.

I'd love to see Abhisit hit by a fresh, steaming projectile and uploaded to youtube :-)

When an opponent can't counter with witticism or intellect, then he might be compelled literally throw shit - as Boris is apt to do.

A thoroughly appropriate gift for Abhisit.

I think that it would be much more appropriate if the bags of <deleted> were thrown into the Thonglor police districts residence. Could we please have his address published in a public forum? :)

Assistant Police Commissioner-General Pol Lt-Gen Asawin Kwanmuang rushed to the scene with investigators from the Metropolitan Police.

...but unfortunately he never made it due to his name badge falling over and crushing him.

Edited by ScubaBuddha

And thanks to the Nation for a serious breach of security by telling everybody exactly where it is....The house is located on Soi Sukhumvit 31.

Oh you mean like telling everyone Gordon Brown lives at 10 Downing street?

Hope no one finds out where Obama lives the Republicans might go over there!

PS to Boris,

by most reports NOT coming from redland:

PAD men at GH didn't have enough pots to pee in,

and so did it in bottles behind the tents.

Leaving the Porta-Pottys for the women in camp

Not once was there a report from valid sources

saying PAD threw pee or faeces at anyone.

Edited by animatic

Thaksin and his red shirts may be running out of money, but they've got this up to their necks

Rhode Island Red chicken farm effluent possibly?

Lord knows they have been giving enough of this to people for quite some time.

Rednecks, the Thai equivalent.

We know who the sack of shit is in this.

Yes, and why not let the Thai people know what the elites and the rednecks already know? What's the big secret here? There isn't nor should there be any. The population of a democracy rightfully can expect to know where their PM lives. The people of Burma, N Korea, Zimbabwe etc don't know where their commander resides. Should the people of Thailand be similarly be kept in the dark concerning their PM? No reason to do so. If we know the king lives in the Grand Palace, why not know where the PM lives (his mother might be another case, however, given the rednecks' notorious proclivities).

Edited by Publicus

Have the Red mouthpieces publicly disdained the attack? If not, then they condone it, and it tarnishes their already brown-smeared reputation.

Assistant Police Commissioner-General Pol Lt-Gen Asawin Kwanmuang rushed to the scene with investigators from the Metropolitan Police.

...but unfortunately he never made it due to his name badge falling over and crushing him.

He rushed to the scene, but not before finishing his bowl of soggy rice mixed with coagulated pig's blood topped by caterpillars soaked in MSG.

someone threw shit at my house one night, said my dogs had shit on the estate (which they had not as I walk them off the estate another english cocker spaniel is walked on the estate and is the guilty party). No senior policeman came rushing to my house to investigate (probably because I never called them but i expect i will in the future knowing the fantastic response I will get).

I waited until the next village meeting and asked which coward lowered themselves to pick up dog shit, carry it through the estate at night and throw it at the wrong house, and I asked the coward to be a man and stand up now and talk to me, I then pointed out which dog it was and the guards confirmed i walk my dogs off the estate (I live near the guard house). surprise surprise nobody took up my offer of discussing the matter.

someone threw shit at my house one night, said my dogs had shit on the estate (which they had not as I walk them off the estate another english cocker spaniel is walked on the estate and is the guilty party). No senior policeman came rushing to my house to investigate (probably because I never called them but i expect i will in the future knowing the fantastic response I will get).

I waited until the next village meeting and asked which coward lowered themselves to pick up dog shit, carry it through the estate at night and throw it at the wrong house, and I asked the coward to be a man and stand up now and talk to me, I then pointed out which dog it was and the guards confirmed i walk my dogs off the estate (I live near the guard house). surprise surprise nobody took up my offer of discussing the matter.

And while your story is interesting and confirms you are a macho man, I don't see that it bears any relevance whatsoever on the case here.

The funny thing is that there is a resemblance to the story that happened when "Da Torpedo" hurled her insults at well, we

heard it all.... someone felt that "Da Torpedo" went too far and she got a bag of excrement hurled on to the stage (at her)... the resemblance is funny... can't really remember when Abhisit did ever make a speech like "Da Torpedo" and her ilk liked till the law caught up with her.... funny people, funny point they think they've got, very deranged, I feel not even sorry for these very much debauched people, they are what they hurl at other peoples places!

What's next?

If the people you voted for keep getting thrown out, and the person you didn't vote for gets installed, what's left but to throw crap?

Your ignorance of the Thai political system is showing. Go away and do some basic research before you post regurgitated BBC propaganda. :)

TH

And while your story is interesting and confirms you are a macho man, I don't see that it bears any relevance whatsoever on the case here.

oooo seems I have a forum nemesis, how exciting.

although the failure to see the link between two houses having excrement thrown over the wall has obviously gone astray and my comments to my neighbours about about being men was not meant as macho, it was meant to embarrass them for their actions, I was not threatening fisticuffs but ho hum, you keep stalking me round the forum and trying to belittle me because I disagreed with your comments another thread, there's a good boy.

some people take themselves way too seriously on here and think their opinion is oh so important to others :)

someone threw shit at my house one night, said my dogs had shit on the estate

Said your dogs had shit on the estate??

The Sherlock in me is wondering why you were asking for the coward to come forward, when the first part of the story above you say that the perp spoke to you at the time of the said shit throwing incident.

UPDATE

Abhisit remains calm after objects thrown into his residence

Bags filled with excrement and fermented fish (Pla Ra) were thrown into the PM's residence on Soi Sukhumvi 31at noon on Monday.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2010-02-01

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

I always wonder which smells the worst : fermented fish (Pla Ra) or shit ?