Hair Transplant Surgery

bkkbarnstormer

Does anybody have any recent first hand experience of undergoing hair transplant surgery in Bangkok, particularly Bumrungrad?

If so I would appreciate if you could share your positive and negative experiences, either by posting or PM.

Some areas I would be interested in:

- how much pain and for how long after surgery? What is recovery time to get "back to normal"?

- how quickly were you back at work?

- how quickly did all scarring disappear?

- how long until you saw the full benefits of the surgery?

- would you recommend it?

- how much did it cost and when did you have the surgery?

- any negatives or bad experiences?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello,

I heard you had the procedure done but, for other people looking for a good doctor I had a very positive experience with Dr. Viroj Vong M.D. in Bangkok.

He gave me a hair transplant in Bangkok and it was a success. I only had some mild discomfort the night after surgery but after that the pain was next to nothing.

He is a very good doctor who does what he says and followed up with me. For example after the surgery he said he would call me at 8pm that night to see how I was doing. Sure enough at exactly 8pm at night he personally called me to see how I was doing just like he said he would.

He is a doctor who genuinely cares about his patients and he has done many surgeries in the past. He is someone I would definitely recommend to people.

I am a real client from America and he did not pay me anything to write this.

If you want a no nonsense doctor with 18 years of experience including performing these surgeries in America and Thailand he is one doctor I would recommend to people. He is also American Board of Hair Restoration certified.

Please contact him for his current costs. I think it takes on average 3 to 6 months for the hair to start coming in. But please talk to him about the specifics.

Dr. Vong's website is www.hair-hair-hair.com his contact info is on there.

Tell him Brett from America recommended you to him. :)

Edited by mrthailand9