7 Filipinos Arrested For Working Illegally

Seven members of a Filipino band were arrested recently for working illegally at a popular pub in Chaweng. Police visited the Top Ten Pub, located at 99 Chaweng beach road, on complaints of nearby residents who found its music too loud.

A police team led by Pol. Maj. Yuttana Sirisombut and Pol. Capt. Tapprasit Samsi dropped by the place and invited its owner, a Swiss national, to come to the police station for a dialogue.

The owner, police said, refused the invitation. The team then had to approach the band to stop playing.

>>>>>>> http://news.samuiexpress.net/illegal-forei...s-arrested.html

Actually the BiB have no authority to ask anyone for WP.

This is for Immigration and labour police.

How many police forces is there in Thailand?

I like the badges of the rail road police.

I would say that Thailand have the highest concentration of "police" generals in the world. :)

Actually the BiB have no authority to ask anyone for WP.

This is for Immigration and labour police.

How many police forces is there in Thailand?

I like the badges of the rail road police.

I would say that Thailand have the highest concentration of "police" generals in the world. :)

Don't they all fall under the same classification as being police ? I mean the law states that you must carry your passport with you at all times ( no one does ),that means that is for the benefit of normal police" BIB".That means they have the power to check your visa , if you are overstaying or whatever. Hence I don't understand you stating they can't ask for WP.