Need Loan

babuhavas

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very difficult, first af all do you have a work permit.

If not the only to get a loan would be true your employer in Thailand.

Good luck.

I have two credit cards - 200K baht with Authiya and 150K baht with City Bank - expensive way to gofor loans but possible as a working bloke here

Incorrect, unsecured loans are normal in the UK. Only a few years ago I walked into my bank and borrowed £25,000 which is about 1.3M Baht. Completely unsecured, the money was credited the same day.

This is the exact reason the word ecomomy ended up in the position it found itself not so long ago... :)

No, it's not, you are quite incorrect here.

very difficult, first af all do you have a work permit.

If not the only to get a loan would be true your employer in Thailand.

Good luck.

I have two credit cards - 200K baht with Authiya and 150K baht with City Bank - expensive way to gofor loans but possible as a working bloke here

First of all he needs 1 Million not 350 K.

Second you have a record with your credit card company's , he has dept already and with no bankrecord the creditcard company are not going to give him 350K.

And the biggest problem how he is going to pay back within 90 days if he isn't doing a runner.

Just go back to the West. The banks positively throw money at you. Even when you don't ask for it.

Is that still true after the recent financial melt down????????????

If so it is crazy. :)

strange that this thread started and a couple of days later there were two threads about farangs involved in robberies :)

It is possible to get loans, I have just bought a car with a loan through Thanachart (albeit it with a Thai Guarantor), I also have two Thai credit cards totalling 255,000 Baht.

Since the OP requires this money to both clear existing debts and to start a new business, it might help to understand what sort of debts these are and for how much.

There may be an alternative way to clear the debts that doesn't require borrowing of this level of money. Are these debts from Thai companies or from overseas? Many overseas debts, especially personal debts on credit-cards can be structured so that you are only required to pay off a small % of that debt, and are given a reasonable/managable time to do that in.

Simon