Dailyimage

The Vulcan

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@soohk: would be nice to give some information about the locations u took the photos...thx for sharing

No Problem

S3 KL people around the area call the building "Yellow Window". It is located near the Klang River in the Center of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

S4 Taken in Petaling Street of KL, Malaysia. Petaling Street is where Chinatown located. This is the market smack right in the middle of Petaling Street.

S5 Kwong Siew Temple, build in year 1886 located near the tail end of Petaling Street, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

S6 is Iconic structure in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, it is the Sultan Abdul Samad Building. In front of it is the area we call Dataran Merdeka which means Independence Square where Malaysian normally celebrate Independence days annually.

A new photo for today

S7

4754819884_69755f1046_b.jpg

Taken Today @ Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I do not have the name as I could not find any name at its door. However the paper with chinese character at the top contains name of the dead.

Edited by soohk

@svenivan: what a pitty the pics are that small.

OK, I make a new try !

From Phu Chi Fah up in Chiang Rai province.

post-29230-023834300 1278214676_thumb.jp

This is taken over Laos. Phu Chi Fah is on the border and 1721 m over sealevel.

post-29230-020911600 1278214719_thumb.jp

And this is taken same time, 6 PM, over the Thai side.

:rolleyes::D:rolleyes:

S15

wow, especially the last one is great. nice game with the light. for me a real eyecatcher...

good work

thanks for the encouraging comment...

S16

4776606177_eec6e89a29_b.jpg

In front of Sogo, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Edited by soohk

Great images, The Vulcan........

Here's one of my first HDR images. Shot yesterday.

Nikon D90, 105mm, ISO 200, F5.6, EV 0/+2/-2

IMG_1080_r.jpg

Needs more dodging and burning on the center chillies and leaves to give more depth.

And here is part 2 of the visit to a woman shoes shop yesterday morning. And for the people who wonder, no she's not Thai, she's Chinese, buying shoes in Thailand. Not sure if from mainland China, Singapore or Taiwan. My guess is mainland China, she was speaking mandarin only. Aren't shoes cheaper in China?

By the way, in this picture,I like the Louis Vuitton bag :D

4780998137_2900f431b4.jpg

Edited by eurasianthai

Nice pictures indeed.

This thread is about pictures you like, on a daily basis. Taken in Thailand preferably.

And mean something to you.

And it sure does not need to be a heavily photoshopped picture.

And any critic, however strong you think about it, should be constructive, no negative... :rolleyes: